• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Connecting The Triforce, Ganon, Zelda, Link and the Goddesses.

So I found a wee post on Reddit that has some very compelling points, as its a wee bit messy there are some valid hypothesis in this,
E.g.

Ganon, Din and the Triforce of Power.
Link, Farore and the Triforce of Courage.
Zelda, Nayru and the Triforce of Wisdom.

If we are placing T.O.T.K Past, before "Skyward Sword" then the incarnation of "Naryu" as "Zelda" post Hylias (Zeldas) Dracoform incarnation (trapped)
can hold validity.

Just look at how Zelda (Now Nayru) seals herself in Skyward Sword.
Zelda-Sealed1.png
now look at Nayrus Love in OOT.

1702946940300.png

other than the simple colour difference justified by..

A "Portion of Nayrus power" (Nayrus love).
vs
Total "Golden goddess power" (Nayru in Zelda form).

just a thought and bonus there's more points that this theory validifies.
the following is a link to the reddit Post.

To be honest, while I don't believe it anything to do with Tears of the Kingdom, It's a very interesting observation to make. However, I will play the entirety of both breath of the Wild and Tears of the kingdom someday to say for certain. However that's all I can say at the matter, I'm probably going to say no more on the matter without playing the games.

There could be a connection, but I don't think it's quite 100%, yet. I don't think one needs to be a particular god, to make use of that god.

It could be that Zelda is sealing herself with the power of Nayru, while she remains the embodiment of Hylia. Perhaps Nayru has Hylia's back more than the other two.

There could be a connection, but I don't think it's quite 100%, yet. I don't think one needs to be a particular god, to make use of that god.

It could be that Zelda is sealing herself with the power of Nayru, while she remains the embodiment of Hylia. Perhaps Nayru has Hylia's back more than the other two.
interesting P.O.V the main point of conjecture to make to back this theory is we see Zelda (Hylias incarnation) go Draco in t.o.t.k past,

if "Hylia is Trapped in Dragon form for 10,000 years, wouldnt the incarnation of the next princess Zelda be handed to a goddess?

(the hint that it is Nayru is the connection between these two pictures.)

thats my conjecture.

Remember, that particular incarnation came from the future, then took the long rout back. There was no break in the linage, being more like a rope, looped back on itself. I do like the idea that the three golden goddesses are involved in the world, and I think the images do provide some evidence for that. I also think the Light Shrines (TotK) have a strikingly similar shape to Zelda's honey-dipped enclosure, particularly flipped.
SS Crystal 001 (2).jpg

And, if the idea that protection using this shape is a connection to Nayru, then I think the Shrines of Light are another example.

interesting Perspective aswell that has crossed my mind is that in "Skyward Sword" we see "Zelda" use the "Sheika Gate of time" to go
back in time, sealing herself.

Bringing foward a teeny weeny point...

Is infact the Goddess "Nayru" infact the Goddess of time?
She is Associated with the colour "Blue" and Created the "Law" of of Realm.

Just a thought but what colour are the "Song of Time Stones" in OOT?
and also the "Ocarina Of TImes" colour is closest to "Naryus".

Here's a link to original reddit source.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
"Handed down by the gods of old, this power gave its holder the means to make any desire a reality. Such was the might of the ultimate power that the old ones placed it in the care of the goddess."
This directly refers to the golden goddesses (including Nayru) and Hylia as separate entities with separate purposes. I think of the myriad other gods in the series as being subordinate to the three golden goddesses but that's more of a personal reading based on the apparent limitations of the lower gods. Fun thing I realized while pulling this reference: Zelda is Hylia incarnated. Yeah, we've all known this forever but my bias obscured something for me in that my belief of God incarnating is that He became human but was still God. Zelda (Hylia), on the other hand, seems to have followed a kenotic path and given up her divinity entirely. I believe this to be the case as Skyward Sword makes explicit (though I seem to have missed it previously): For while the supreme power of the Triforce was created by gods, all of its power can never be wielded by one. Knowing this power was her last and only hope, the goddess gave up her divine powers and her immortal form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom