• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Confirmed Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zeld@

!.........Post links or ban..............!

jk, pretty easy to find. Though people are being quick to remove it. Still, I'd rather buy it and play it on Wii instead of play it through a garbage software emulator on a computer that has hardware which SS just wasn't designed for, no matter how fast/powerful it may be.

Unless you burn to a disc, but even then, you're losing out on potential updates/patches/fixes that the game may need, or even possible extra content (who knows),and god help you if nintendo has their Wii's report burned ISOs of SS that are being played to them (which they absolutely can do,since the wii does communicate with the internet). But the leak has been out since yesterday, and was most likely leaked by someone who works at a store where they got an early shipment of SS games in.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

glaceer

:) almost done now haha :) my wii can't connect to the internet which sucks though :(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It was to be expected, really. Nintendo should know by now that early releases definitely means early leaks. People are smart, and they can easily work around these sorts of things. I'm just glad the game is being released in only a week and couple days, depending on the country. xD

Z

zeld@

It was to be expected, really. Nintendo should know by now that early releases definitely means early leaks. People are smart, and they can easily work around these sorts of things. I'm just glad the game is being released in only a week and couple days, depending on the country. xD

I don't think nintendo did an early release... where did you hear that? Like I said, I think the leak came from someone working at a gamestore who ripped the game to an ISO file. I assume the 11th is when most game stores get their shipments of SS in since the 11th was also the date that nintendo lifted the press restrictions, AND since the game comes out nov 17th at midnight in europe,which means game stores would definitely have copies of SS 5 or 6 days early. None of that is early releasing though.. it's just safe practice if you want to gaurantee that you have your game at the store the day it's supposed to be out... if they shipped the games the same day the game came out, or even a few days before it did, the games probably wouldn't get to every location by the release date and that's unacceptable.

Glace, let us know how the quality is ;)

You know, I wouldn't insult those who feel like they can't wait any longer. Also, Nintendo doesn't control the internet, they can't just take it down.

It's the concept of it all that someone would illegally make a copy of Skyward Sword for their own selfish use.

kaimason1

the Wanderer
Well, it isn't exactly selfish because they aren't making money off it, and even so, blame the person who made it then, not the people who download it.

Well, it isn't exactly selfish because they aren't making money off it, and even so, blame the person who made it then, not the people who download it.

It's selfish since it's technically stolen and that he couldn't man up and wait like the rest of the world.

I think this thread is more along the lines of informative actually. I just threw my two cents in... I seem to be doing that a lot lately...

Djinn

and Tonic
This thread was a little iffy to me when I first saw it earlier. I see that things have not really improved much since that time. So since it is already about a touchy subject here that I already wish members would go no deeper into and there is little worthwhile conversation happening at this point I think it is best just to end things now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom