• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Composer Brothers

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Recently, I was in Kakariko Graveyard as an adult when I came across the Composer Brothers. From what I gathered when they spoke to me, it seems that Ganondorf killed them during the 7 years that Link was locked away. That gives me two questions. Why are they dead when you're a child, and why can you get the Sun's Song while you're a child?

Before OoT when Ganondorf was still looking for the entrance to the sacred realm he heard about the composer bros song. Now we know the King of Evil is power hungry so he probably wanted to learn the song, he or his minions killed the brothers as they died protecting the secret. They die before the game, Ganondorf was causing a ruckus everywhere even before he got the Triforce of Power. ToP just made it worse.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Seth is right....That is why you can either get the song when you're a child or adult. It's an optional song that isn't really required to complete the game. As you know the song serves to speed up time by half a day, to freeze re-deads, cancel curses bubbles put on you, and to get a couple items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom