• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Code Lyoko: Starry Signs IC THREAD

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((Ok! We start in the real world, in Kadic Acadamy. An announcement is currently going on in the gym. Also, I'll be the only one who controls the previous Lyoko warriors.))

The principal stepped up to the microphone. "I am glad that you all are here today. Now, before normal announcements, I would like to address a new group started by some of our best students. Please give an applause for the guardians." Six people were up on the stage.

"The king's chair, William Dunbar." William waved and winked.

"Queen's chair, Yumi Ishiyama." Yumi smiled.

"Jack's chair: Ulrich Stern." Ulrich bowed his head.

"Ace's chair: Aelita Stones." Aeilita smiled cutely at the audience.

"Joker's chair: Odd Della Robia." Odd did a thumbs up and a silly smile, earning a few chuckles from the audience.

"Finally, the leader: Taiyo Densetsu." Taiyo simply nodded.

"The guardians will help to make Kadic the best school. Now, to the other announcements..."

The guardians sat down in chairs behind the principal and spoke in secret. "So Taiyo, see anyone with potential?" Taiyo nodded. "Three so far. But one person...seems a bit..." "You can tell us later."

Last edited:

Elementic

((Since Taiyo's half data (half human after entering Kadic), she can use her data log to examine a person and see if they would be a good warrior.))

Taiyo noticed Liam, then closed her eyes. The entire area was green to her. A circle identified Liam, and told Taiyo his info. Hmm...yes, he would be a good warrior. She opened her eyes, and her vision color was normal.

((Only Taiyo saw that, it was in her mind.))

Elementic

William got an annoyed look on his face, but Taiyo grabbed his arm, and he calmed down. The princepal walked over to Ken. "I will not tolerate being rude to one of the guardians."

Taiyo now identified Kennith. He was rude to William, but he seems to have potential.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"I hope they get this over soon after this its going to be the same thing as the last 3 years"
he whipered to him self.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Jess is scared and unsure. she had only arrived three days ago, and knew no one here. She saw a young man flipping a quarter. She went to his side. "Um... hi."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom