• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Claim Your Zelda Characters

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
i cant be arsed to read 33 pages to see who is free so...... i will just claim anyone i feel like, HARHARHAR. I claim EVERYONE! now who wants to trade? oh wait.....

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
It's never too late as long as the game is open. There is an update Hazel made a page back, I think. So you don't have to look very far to see which folks have been claimed.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
ok. i claim all the Sheikah besides Sheik and Impa, because im sure there are more than 2 in existance. They are ninja people so they can probably hide in awesome places, there could be 13 in my room right now, and we wouldnt notice

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
its pretty amusing because thats actually what i called him during the battle, before i even joined the forums :) change your thing from 'Usurper King' to 'KFHoTT'

Zant

Friend of The Kaleesh
In the Twilight Realm...In the Twilight Palace
:dry: Nooooooo, I don't think so. And by the way, the Twilight Princess was directed by a Twili, all of the deaths were fake, Ganondorf and I were just acting, and everybody's a friend with everyone else. Like I just told someone else, Midna and I are friends, and Ganondorf is in the next booth eating a subway with his girlfriend!:lol:

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
I claim the Tokay and they all live in the windmill hut dancing to music from the Harp of Ages and their music box.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom