• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Christmas presents?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Money and I will probably still get a game from Steam. I also have several presents that I haven't opened yet. I will probably get to those during the New Year.

My uncle, aunt, and cousin came over for Christmas, unfortunately they were sick. But enjoyed the dinner we cooked up.

I got my daughter:
Electric salsa maker
Heating pad
Halloween-themed throw blanket
Fleetwood Mac cd
Hall & Oates cd
Global Gourmet Hot Sauce set
Pleather bike jacket
Heart-shaped sunglasses

I gave my grandma:
Money for pedicure
Caramel nut clusters

My uncle and cousins got clothes
My aunt got a Christmas-themed hand soap set
My boyfriend got clothes

I got:
Motley Crue cd from mysel-I mean from Santa
Gift cards
Billy Idol cd
Iron Maiden cd
Soundgarden cd
Asian sweets and clothes from my daughter
Clothes and soup mug from my grandma
Headphones from relatives
Neon Boombox patch
Motley Crue patch
Green Day patch
Castlevania patch

Last edited:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Well, I got:
  • A Spyderco ParaMilitary 2 folding knife, a gift from my wife as she knows I've been eyeballing them. It came sharp enough to shave hair.
  • A new leather chain wallet, which I needed.
  • A couple of fidgets, specifically a fidget cube with different fidgets on it, and spinning magnetic finger rings. They're stimulating in just the right ways.
  • A couple of books. One of them is a history book called The Auschwitz Volunteer: Beyond Bravery, which is a translation of Polish freedom fighter, Witold Pilecki's diary when he infiltrated Auschwitz undercover and wrote of what he saw the Nazis do. The book's translators even preserved his grammatical idiosyncrasies and mistakes, because even he said he wished he could edit, but he couldn't. From what I've read so far, it's fascinating seeing his point of view. Pilecki is nothing short of a hero. The other book is a sci-fi classic I love by Dr. Isaac Asimov, I, Robot.
  • A VR headset from my parents.
  • An Amazon gift card from my brother.
  • A new backpack.
  • A little astronaut that projects a spinning nebula. Very cool and stimulating.
  • And not so much a gift as I found noise-cancelling headphones that still work and sound great that I already had! So that was a bonus!

Last edited:

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Well, I got:
  • A Spyderco ParaMilitary 2 folding knife, a gift from my wife as she knows I've been eyeballing them. It came sharp enough to shave hair.
  • A new leather chain wallet, which I needed.
  • I couple of fidgets, specifically a fidget cube with different fidgets on it, and spinning magnetic finger rings. They're stimulating in just the right ways.
  • A couple of books. One of them is a history book called The Auschwitz Volunteer: Beyond Bravery, which is a translation of Polish freedom fighter, Witold Pilecki's diary when he infiltrated Auschwitz undercover and wrote of what he saw the Nazis do. The book's translators even preserved his grammatical idiosyncrasies and mistakes, because even he said he wished he could edit, but he couldn't. From what I've read so far, it's fascinating seeing his point of view. Pilecki is nothing short of a hero. The other book is a sci-fi classic I love by Dr. Isaac Asimov, I, Robot.
  • A VR headset from my parents.
  • An Amazon gift card from my brother.
  • A new backpack.
  • A little astronaut that projects a spinning nebula. Very cool and stimulating.
  • And not so much a gift as I found noise-cancelling headphones that still work and sound great that I already had! So that was a bonus!

What type of VR did you get?

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I got a cute funko pop figure of the Gingerbread Iron Man from my boyfriend. And from my parents I got a $200 Amazon gift card, which I spent on getting all the official translations of The Legend of Zelda Manga. Digital of the Twilight Princess series because it was cheaper, physicals of everything else. I'll probably get the physicals of Twilight Princess later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom