• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

CHRISTINA GRIMMIE!!!!!!

So one of my idols is Christina Grimmie. If you don't know who she is, she's a YouTube musician that covers songs. She went on tour with Selena Gomez and released an album over the Summer. She's completely amazing and she can make awful songs sound good! Here's an example of one of her amazing original songs:
[video=youtube;EPM5dhwHw6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPM5dhwHw6o[/video]
Sooo yeah. She goes by the username of zeldaxlove64 and is completely obsessed with Zelda, which is another reason to love her. So am I the only Grimmie person here? :)

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
You are not alone my friend. She's pretty kewl, has aweshum hair, and is hawt! :lol:

But for real, she's a great singer and a great pianist, which is why I'm so fond of her (I play piano).

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I found her on YouTube recently, and I fell in love with her music. Her lyrics and style is unique, and each song is its own song, not the same song redone for each track. Several of her songs also have a personal meaning for me, which is nice. Not to mention, she's a Zelda fan, which I think is cool.
I love that she plays music by ear. I don't read music, and it's nice to know that you don't have to have studied music for ten years to be a singer. So, no, you aren't the only Grimmie person here. :)
By the way, the song you posted is my favorite of her songs!

Last edited:
My best friend showed me and my other best friend a video called "Zelda Meets Today's Music" by her, and she can sing really well! Thats how I fell in love with her music. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom