• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Check out my metal Zelda covers! Featuring some great DC-area vocalists!

A few weeks ago my band Master Sword released a 4 song EP called "Epoch", which has some metal covers of songs from Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Wind Waker. They feature (what I think are) some of the best metal singers in the Washington, DC area. I'm really proud of this release and would love if you took a listen!

Songs featured:
Tal Tal Heights/Ballad of the Windfish
Gerudo Valley
Majora's Mask Boss Battles
Wind Waker Intro

If you like what you hear you can buy the EP over at our bandcamp page.

Appreciate it guys.
smile.png

~Matt

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Alright, I enjoyed it however, I think I would have enjoyed some with less singing. Not that it's bad but I'm one who likes instrumentals to be instrumentals.

It's understandable, I'll admit it's not for everyone. It's more of a celebration of Zelda using some parts from the original songs than straight-up covers.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
It's really good and I really like them. Just a personal preference thing. Keep it up though. So does your band only do Zelda covers or are you thinking of going outside the Zeldaverse?

Probably not, no. I really love Zelda music and have so many ideas in my head for future covers that I'm not really concerned about running out of material. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom