• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Character Designs for Zelda

O

Othy

I know this is so different from any other Zelda post... Kinda. But as an artist I love the artwork for the Zelda series. All of it, whether it's toon Link or TP Link. However my favorite character designer for Japanese game is the great Akira Toriyama. Character designer for Tobal, Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest. Also the author of Dragon Ball, and Dr. Slump.

If this guy were ever to draw Zelda characters I would just die! That would be the coolest. Even if he were just drawing them for fun and not for a specific game. He already has a created a character with a similar design for one of the Dragon Quest games.
dq6-terry2.jpg

So what do you think. Would you love it too? Okay. Maybe it would be awesome if he made character designs for the 3DS Zelda. :lol:

I think it'd be really cool!
I love Akira Toriyama and I never realized he did the art for Dragon Quest or Chrono Trigger!
Some Fanboys may freak out saying her design should never be changed, but I'd love to see a new one. Maybe not published into a game, but perhaps just a concept sketch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom