• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
and somehow, DW comes back to Life

Continue Day

THE LIVING
Ragnarokio
Hapi

Caps
DW

THE DEAD

Mongoose
Numbers

Kod
Fext

Ex
Minish
Seanzie
Raven
A'Lana

Okay. So. Hapi is buckable.
That means literally every damned player is mech cleared. I've died and flipped town, Caps is an Innocent Child, and scum can't be buckable because that's game breaking so Hapi and Rag are both clear too.

In other words, I came back to life apparently just to say I am at a total loss for where to vote. So, that's fun.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
if we're all mech cleared i vote to lynch hapi because earlier she tasted like deceit

if we're all mech cleared i vote to lynch hapi because earlier she tasted like deceit
Can you explain this to me? Like are you seriously saying she's the scummiest (hard to tell cause the wording sounds jokingish) and if so what makes her seem as such to you?

I targeted A'lana, found they were town.
Welp. I'm guessing she's not planning to also come back from the dead and make this check actually useful.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Alana is evil. Please vote with me on this so the game can be over.

But I can answer it. DW is a role who's sole purpose is to look for the buck. If they find the buck they kill the buck and they win. I presume by nature of the modkill going through the buck is dead so DW wins. I figured this out approximately a little bit before Raven modkilled himself and had to play a game of who the **** is lying the last 13 hours. Clearly it's alana
I mean mostly I think I'm gonna die anyways because like all this poe and it has to be this person **** they've collectively peddled for the last several days despite it being chaos mafia and nothing falling to conventional wisdom.
If it's not Alana you or caps and I really don't think it's rag that leaves me and I know it's definitely not me so...

I'm probably gonna vote either a'lana or rag and let y'all decide if you trust me or not lol
I **know** it's not you because I know your role based on previous games

I **know** it's not me because I know my role

I can reasonably assume it's not caps even if I'm not trusting of anything in a chaos mafia there's a sum zero chance anyone would vote there anyways.

Rag was theoretically cleared by Raven now that Raven flipped buck I can safely assume Rag bucked Raven and it's highly likely that Rag had Ravens role and Raven was town.

The only person left is a'lana whom I have basically handed excuses to all game. I can not prove anything based on Seanzies flip except that Seanzie wasn't town. Alanas early defensiveness about that flip before anybody even said anything felt weird but I basically gave her an out which I really shouldn't have done.

Logically I have to vote a'lana but there's a world where in Rag got a role from Raven that wasn't town either and Raven protected it. That seems unlikely but possible so yes I included Rag as a potential

Though I've got to make a choice and I think my only choice is a'lana. Problem is I think y'all just gonna vote for me anyways.

she seems to be afraid of dying and afaict that fear doesn't seem justified? i'm not following the gamestate too well though. she's also talking like she has a lot more info than i do, which probably means she's doing a combination of ootc, guesswork, and lying. one an three are scumtells and two is more plausible the more information she has access to, which again suggests ootc.

she seems to be afraid of dying and afaict that fear doesn't seem justified? i'm not following the gamestate too well though. she's also talking like she has a lot more info than i do, which probably means she's doing a combination of ootc, guesswork, and lying. one an three are scumtells and two is more plausible the more information she has access to, which again suggests ootc.
It kinda is justified? Since if she's town and she dies in LyLo she loses. I do feel like maybe other people were kinda being pushed more than her so maybe she shouldn't have been as concerned but she was definitely in the POE.
Nothing she's speculated doesn't seem like a logical inference based on in-thread info aside from stuff based explicitly on having read previous chaoses, and her few theories based on those seem to connect to inthread info reasonably well. None of it seems to scream "I am making **** up" or "talking to someone else you can't reach to figure this out" to me.

Ragnarokio

i don't know why she seemed convinced she was the one who was going to be lynched ahead of anyone else

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
spy-x-family-anya.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom