• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Also really should ask this. Who is the unbuckable town?
Not sure I can answer that so I'll err on the side of caution and not. But I will say having thought about it overnight the person I'm thinking of probably falls into the "maybe not exactly town".

D
Did you know minish unbuckable via mech reasons or via her own claim?
Mech reasons.

I don't know if my own role is unbuckable but wouldn't be surprised if it isnt because I'm technically 3p with a town wincon + an extra wincon
I kind of want to question the "town with an extra wincon" claim being similar to mine without being handled the same as mine in the role PM-- in mine the extra wincon was hidden until I achieved it. But on the other hand, you're the second one to claim that your un/buckability is unknown to you and I know this to be not true for everyone so it could just be the host is inconsistent so maybe questioning this is pointless.

I do think you might be right about this.
...if so there in fact isnt a mafia
I do not understand this thought process. "If Hapi vanished Minish and Minish can come back nobody's scum?" Then way isn't the game over yet? Or do you think somehow this indicates someones 3p over Mafia, in which case why do you think that because I don't see where you're getting that?

a'lana

cotton candy
Not sure I can answer that so I'll err on the side of caution and not. But I will say having thought about it overnight the person I'm thinking of probably falls into the "maybe not exactly town".

Mech reasons.

I kind of want to question the "town with an extra wincon" claim being similar to mine without being handled the same as mine in the role PM-- in mine the extra wincon was hidden until I achieved it. But on the other hand, you're the second one to claim that your un/buckability is unknown to you and I know this to be not true for everyone so it could just be the host is inconsistent so maybe questioning this is pointless.
my wincon was only given after asking for clarification to the host, when I got my role PM i actually didnt know whether I was town maf or 3p but it seems that I need to lynch mafia + do something extra to win

a'lana

cotton candy
I do not understand this thought process. "If Hapi vanished Minish and Minish can come back nobody's scum?" Then way isn't the game over yet? Or do you think somehow this indicates someones 3p over Mafia, in which case why do you think that because I don't see where you're getting that?
...actually its possible sean died with minish as part of his role but I'm not sure if he died because of that or because he was killed.

a'lana

cotton candy
it was not for the 'I hope minish comes back' I am actually considering a possbility than seans death is tied to minish's death but I am not sure if this is the case of whether mafia killed him

in a world where seans death was tied with minish then there might actually not be more mafia at all.

a'lana

cotton candy
... in fact its possibly that my existence is the sole reason this game is still ongoing and that all mafia are dead

im having an existential crisis

a'lana

cotton candy
@Dawning winds it seems like you have to complete one of two wincons but mine seems to be complete both wincons?

a'lana

cotton candy
Can you elaborate on what the second wincon is? It shouldn't be rule breaking since I was able to without consequences.
I need to get rid of mafia + a certain group of people we dont know the identities of, I'm not sure how many are left or even if they are still in this game at all.

one of them was minish

a'lana

cotton candy
also my ability works... differently depending on who I target

If I target one of those people the effects are different than whether I target someone NOT in that group of people

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom