• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
... OK as of now im multibaling so won't be puttimg much efforts into this game anymore

Hapi seems to think I'm scum?

I don't have the time and energy to dome tmrw so if you think its me just hammer tomorrow it isn't but meh I am tired of this game

a'lana

cotton candy
It can't be pure BS if you're not denying unbuckability? Because if I'm lying how else do I know that?
I don't know if my own role is unbuckable but wouldn't be surprised if it isnt because I'm technically 3p with a town wincon + an extra wincon

a'lana

cotton candy
But you basically outing a'lana means she's either mafia or 3P

And considering I already thought she was a 3P grenade vendor that's still possible but her partner flipping blue could also make her 2nd mafia team. Either way it seems more likely to me now than Rag lying. Caps is still a possibility also but... **** it I gotta settle somewhere.
OK hapi if you think its me you just snapvote me tomorrow and I see whether you are scum or not I just want game to end and if your scum I don't have the time and energy to dome

a'lana

cotton candy
D
Not necessarily-- Minish was unbuckable and was town, and I'm completely confident she wasn't the only town unbuckable role in the game (I only went after her over it because she didn't seem to think town would have unbuckable roles and then because it didn't feel like it lined up with her claim to me). I've seen a couple mentions of a'lana/Seanzie having claimed Masons in my skimming and I feel like the issue of how to handle transferring the chat could be annoying to decide I can see just making the Masons unbuckable, especially since three people getting confirmed by the Mason chat and the bucking is kinda a lot.
I'm not saying she's 100% definitely town, but I don't think her being unbuckable makes it entirely a given that she's not.
Did you know minish unbuckable via mech reasons or via her own claim?

a'lana

cotton candy
ok the plan is if this goes to f4 you can snapvote me i might self vote to hammertest and either scum is someone else game is finally over or its you and if people think its me they kindly spare me the time and hammer me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom