• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
....wow isoing people when no one is around is actually super chill because you dont feel the need to stay caught up in present time

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Hi I haven't read **** but apparently the buck's dead and that means I win apparently I don't care much what happens here because I've already won but just for everyone who does care a'lana's unbuckable.

Alana is evil. Please vote with me on this so the game can be over.

That is probably not a question I am allowed to answer.

But I can answer it. DW is a role who's sole purpose is to look for the buck. If they find the buck they kill the buck and they win. I presume by nature of the modkill going through the buck is dead so DW wins. I figured this out approximately a little bit before Raven modkilled himself and had to play a game of who the **** is lying the last 13 hours. Clearly it's alana

But I can answer it. DW is a role who's sole purpose is to look for the buck. If they find the buck they kill the buck and they win. I presume by nature of the modkill going through the buck is dead so DW wins. I figured this out approximately a little bit before Raven modkilled himself and had to play a game of who the **** is lying the last 13 hours. Clearly it's alana
If you decided that thought my role to consisted of "find the buck kill the buck win the game" shortly before Raven died, why did you vote me right after that? Obviously if that's what my role is I would be not scum?
(I am not confirming nor denying whether you are correct about all of this as I do not wish to get modkilled which could cause me to potentially lose my otherwise already-achieved win. All I am asking is why you would do that from the perspective of believing this to be the case.)

Princess Abigail

If you decided that thought my role to consisted of "find the buck kill the buck win the game" shortly before Raven died, why did you vote me right after that? Obviously if that's what my role is I would be not scum?
(I am not confirming nor denying whether you are correct about all of this as I do not wish to get modkilled which could cause me to potentially lose my otherwise already-achieved win. All I am asking is why you would do that from the perspective of believing this to be the case.)

Mostly for reaction testing not like it mattered day was over. But trying to figure out who is lying is a difficult thing yanno.

Princess Abigail

But you basically outing a'lana means she's either mafia or 3P

And considering I already thought she was a 3P grenade vendor that's still possible but her partner flipping blue could also make her 2nd mafia team. Either way it seems more likely to me now than Rag lying. Caps is still a possibility also but... **** it I gotta settle somewhere.

Princess Abigail

I mean mostly I think I'm gonna die anyways because like all this poe and it has to be this person **** they've collectively peddled for the last several days despite it being chaos mafia and nothing falling to conventional wisdom.

Not necessarily-- Minish was unbuckable and was town, and I'm completely confident she wasn't the only town unbuckable role in the game (I only went after her over it because she didn't seem to think town would have unbuckable roles and then because it didn't feel like it lined up with her claim to me). I've seen a couple mentions of a'lana/Seanzie having claimed Masons in my skimming and I feel like the issue of how to handle transferring the chat could be annoying to decide I can see just making the Masons unbuckable, especially since three people getting confirmed by the Mason chat and the bucking is kinda a lot.
I'm not saying she's 100% definitely town, but I don't think her being unbuckable makes it entirely a given that she's not.

Princess Abigail

Not necessarily-- Minish was unbuckable and was town, and I'm completely confident she wasn't the only town unbuckable role in the game (I only went after her over it because she didn't seem to think town would have unbuckable roles and then because it didn't feel like it lined up with her claim to me). I've seen a couple mentions of a'lana/Seanzie having claimed Masons in my skimming and I feel like the issue of how to handle transferring the chat could be annoying to decide I can see just making the Masons unbuckable, especially since three people getting confirmed by the Mason chat and the bucking is kinda a lot.
I'm not saying she's 100% definitely town, but I don't think her being unbuckable makes it entirely a given that she's not.

Minish wasn't **exactly** town.

Princess Abigail

If it's not Alana you or caps and I really don't think it's rag that leaves me and I know it's definitely not me so...

I'm probably gonna vote either a'lana or rag and let y'all decide if you trust me or not lol

Minish wasn't **exactly** town.
I am definitely sure there's unbuckable town regardless of what exactly Minish was.

If it's not Alana you or caps and I really don't think it's rag that leaves me and I know it's definitely not me so...

I'm probably gonna vote either a'lana or rag and let y'all decide if you trust me or not lol
You really don't think it's Rag but she's one of the people you'll probably vote in? I'm very confused.

Princess Abigail

I am definitely sure there's unbuckable town regardless of what exactly Minish was.

You really don't think it's Rag but she's one of the people you'll probably vote in? I'm very confused.

I **know** it's not you because I know your role based on previous games

I **know** it's not me because I know my role

I can reasonably assume it's not caps even if I'm not trusting of anything in a chaos mafia there's a sum zero chance anyone would vote there anyways.

Rag was theoretically cleared by Raven now that Raven flipped buck I can safely assume Rag bucked Raven and it's highly likely that Rag had Ravens role and Raven was town.

The only person left is a'lana whom I have basically handed excuses to all game. I can not prove anything based on Seanzies flip except that Seanzie wasn't town. Alanas early defensiveness about that flip before anybody even said anything felt weird but I basically gave her an out which I really shouldn't have done.

Logically I have to vote a'lana but there's a world where in Rag got a role from Raven that wasn't town either and Raven protected it. That seems unlikely but possible so yes I included Rag as a potential

Though I've got to make a choice and I think my only choice is a'lana. Problem is I think y'all just gonna vote for me anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom