• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
... I don't actually know if we are looking for a 3p or another scum but I think

Unless there is another two person scum team or there was a four person scum team all along Rag Raven are both clear.

Neon is cleared from Fext spew though could in theory be 3p however even disregarding the fext spew I think she is just town. Yesterday I had a her and minish- scum-theory but even though minish flipped 3p I kind of think they were town sided because her name had a light green color.

capsfan is mod confirmed...

It would leave DW unless Rag and Raven are both either mafia or are a second scum team.

I think its interesting that Sean got killed even before his claim (we deliberately waited until night actions locked) as people started considering him and why wasn't Raven or Rag killed? And why is Capsfan still alive?

a'lana

cotton candy
I'm also a little confused why there were two deaths last night
... Maybe Minish died from not getting bartended? Sean looks like possible maf kill even though I expected you or Rag to be killed. Why do you think you are alive?

Speaking of double kills come to think of it if there were two scum teams its very unlikely for there to be no scum kills N1 (although technically Rag did admit to killing Numbers so in this scenario numbers would just be a scum kill and me myself is still convinced Numbers wouldn't be killed by scum) and actually I think scum also wouldn't be this quick to speak up about the Numbers death.

I am just confused as to why Sean was killed over Rag or Raven

a'lana

cotton candy
Actually imagine there were two scum teams N1 kill from Rag and Raven would be numbers N1 kill from KoD and Fext would be prevented

... But then both N2 kills also got prevented idk seems a little unlikely and that we are just not in a multiball setup?

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
... Maybe Minish died from not getting bartended? Sean looks like possible maf kill even though I expected you or Rag to be killed. Why do you think you are alive?

Speaking of double kills come to think of it if there were two scum teams its very unlikely for there to be no scum kills N1 (although technically Rag did admit to killing Numbers so in this scenario numbers would just be a scum kill and me myself is still convinced Numbers wouldn't be killed by scum) and actually I think scum also wouldn't be this quick to speak up about the Numbers death.

I am just confused as to why Sean was killed over Rag or Raven
I don't know either, maybe because there are more people doubting Rag/Me than Sean/You so it could be because scum considered you as more accepted by town than us.
What strikes me as odd though is why not kill the confirmed town cop? The only reason I could imagine is scum thought Caps dies from the bleeding wound anyway.

a'lana

cotton candy
Actually imagine there were two scum teams N1 kill from Rag and Raven would be numbers N1 kill from KoD and Fext would be prevented

... But then both N2 kills also got prevented idk seems a little unlikely and that we are just not in a multiball setup?
... Actually no N2 had two deaths...so what if one of them attempted to kill capsfan and the other one was either used on Fext/backfired on fext/was prevented and fext died for other reasons?

Though I also don't imagine a second scum team killing Fext as he was likely to be lynched at one point.

...but actually think its most likely to just be DW

a'lana

cotton candy
I don't know either, maybe because there are more people doubting Rag/Me than Sean/You so it could be because scum considered you as more accepted by town than us.
What strikes me as odd though is why not kill the confirmed town cop? The only reason I could imagine is scum thought Caps dies from the bleeding wound anyway.
tbh me and Sean claimed later and also we thought to make sure to claim after NA's locked so either NAs weren't locked and they changed to Sean OR they were going to kill Sean anyway...

I don't think caps not being targeted by scum is weird as its very likely they assumed him to die anyway. But its still weird that he hasn't died after a full day-night cycle.

a'lana

cotton candy
I mean I have to believe we have an immortal cop? That would just be too town sided to be true

RavenRaziel98

Wait so we have an immortal cop? That is super OP
No I rather thought maybe Caps never actually got shot in the first place and it was just used as flavor text to publish a check result - however, for this to work someone would've had to use some kind of invest check on Caps and no one ever claimed such check.

The thing that makes this all really odd is - even there was a second scum team there would be even more kills missing

a'lana

cotton candy
No I rather thought maybe Caps never actually got shot in the first place and it was just used as flavor text to publish a check result - however, for this to work someone would've had to use some kind of invest check on Caps and no one ever claimed such check.

The thing that makes this all really odd is - even there was a second scum team there would be even more kills missing
Hmmm. But why would any scum team not attempt to kill hin? Especially KoD and Fext's team?

a'lana

cotton candy
Yes I think there are too many kills missing for there to actually be a second scum team

I also don't think any scum team would kill Minish I think she died for reasons related to her own role.

RavenRaziel98

If it's not DW than either Hapi's scum play was beyond everything I could imagine or the lynching the host should be considered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom