• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

okay so here's the deal about my target on Minish.

It began with the same r that I got when I targeted KoD and Fext, but then it also stopped in the middle and said "wait, something's not right" or something like that.

Maybe this indicates that Minish was dying? Or, perhaps it indicates that I'm actually insane after all? Idk. I'm confused.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
@Hapi These are all the olive branches you ignored, where I was trying to get on the same page as you and others, and create fruitful discussion. This was all AFTER you elim'd a corpse. I tried to listen to you and get on the same page, but you made it stupidly hard to work with you.

And i quote constantly and consistently answered those questions to which you said no and told me I was wrong so not really a discussion eh?

Princess Abigail

I'm more than happy to just hammer through DW and see what's left. I think Minish was a 3P who technically doesn't even exist which is why she told me she can't be killed by bartenders because she's not even here. Reminded me a bit of a role in a recent game we played.

Anyways not sure exactly how to explain it but it would explain why she disappeared and why your scan basically didn't work.

vote: DW

Princess Abigail

I took Min last night to have tea so it's also possible I made her disappear. I wouldn't really know

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
no lynching today is also an option

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
which can be done via methods i can't claim but raven probably can

a'lana

cotton candy
.... OK I think Sean claimed when night actions locked but idk if scum had.time to change his action or if he was going to be killed anyway?

Why was Rag or Raven not killed?

a'lana

cotton candy
okay so here's the deal about my target on Minish.

It began with the same r that I got when I targeted KoD and Fext, but then it also stopped in the middle and said "wait, something's not right" or something like that.

Maybe this indicates that Minish was dying? Or, perhaps it indicates that I'm actually insane after all? Idk. I'm confused.
Or you are paranoid cop?

Why did you assume that KoD was mafia?

And why are you still alive after a full cycle?

a'lana

cotton candy
AA
I'm more than happy to just hammer through DW and see what's left. I think Minish was a 3P who technically doesn't even exist which is why she told me she can't be killed by bartenders because she's not even here. Reminded me a bit of a role in a recent game we played.

Anyways not sure exactly how to explain it but it would explain why she disappeared and why your scan basically didn't work.

vote: DW
3p that didn't exist? Wtf?

Though Minish's seem seems to be bright green rather than dark green...

If you though minish was harmless what do you think her wincon is?

a'lana

cotton candy
...wait a minute in the rules it says no lymching isn't allowed yet we were allowed to end the day in lynching Exlight?? Like wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom