• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
and given what you've now claimed, neon, you're probably right that you caused the time warp. I don't know if you know what you gave numbers, but it probably caused the game to reset when he died.

Nvm you answered my question. So you didn't get a random item day 1?

You could've just said I have a clear on a'lana and I would have asked like 3 questions and come to this conclusion not ask me a thousand hypotheticals

One of which I answered by saying I'd kill me xD
Well, if your playstyle is to not beneficially interact with other players when they are clearly trying to engage you in productive discussions, I don't think it would have mattered what I did.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i wasn't informed that i did at least.

Princess Abigail

Well, if your playstyle is to not beneficially interact with other players when they are clearly trying to engage you in productive discussions, I don't think it would have mattered what I did.

I answered the question lol

You said where would you look and I said at me myself if I were in that scenario lol

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i would guess that numbers was given the item, yeah, or else it was something his role started with that wasn't implied in the rolename (which along with his target was all i had access to). Its technically possible i got the item and it caused me to cause the reset upon killing numbers but if thats the case storm didn't tell me i received it.

I answered the question lol

You said where would you look and I said at me myself if I were in that scenario lol
I ASKED YOU WHO YOU WOULD LOOK AT! TWICE! You are going to look at you? Are you scum claiming? Holy crap you are dense.

Princess Abigail

i wasn't informed that i did at least.

Ten four.

Grenade Vendor likely doesn't exist. Bartender likely doesn't rand actions we likely know who are last mafia is and I likely did give a'lana a random nade last night. And caused the chaos day 1. So I wasn't wrong about my power lol.

Princess Abigail

I ASKED YOU WHO YOU WOULD LOOK AT! TWICE! You are going to look at you? Are you scum claiming? Holy crap you are dense.

Rude.

I answered the question. If I was in that scenario looking from the outside which is how I took the ****ing question I would have started by looking at myself

Aka if I saw the scenario you laid out the way you did and was not actively involved in it I would be pretty ****ing sus of myself. That's how I thought you wanted me to engage the question.

a'lana

cotton candy
My phone batteries are at 9%. Just try not to do something stupid at day start while I'm afk

Princess Abigail

I than explained why sussing myself was a stupid idea

To explain why I was doing what I was doing despite it looking sus even to myself as an outsider.

I would tunnel my playstyle... I've done it. I didn't realize you wanted me to engage that question in the way you wanted me to so sorry.

Rude.

I answered the question. If I was in that scenario looking from the outside which is how I took the ****ing question I would have started by looking at myself

Aka if I saw the scenario you laid out the way you did and was not actively involved in it I would be pretty ****ing sus of myself. That's how I thought you wanted me to engage the question.
I wasn't asking you "how should I think"? Wtf? Who does that?

I was asking you for your perspective. I don't know how you can not see this... especially since I FOLLOWED UP AND ASKED MORE DIRECTLY

Ragnarokio

That isn't my paragraph, I was just trying to reach Hapi because her mind is closed to me, so I thought someone else's words would resonate.

The point is that scum can do setup spec/mech talk pretty easily. What they can't do is apply that knowledge to make inferences about people's alignements very easily. Solving is extremely hard to fake. Minish has done 0 solving, only putting together mech information.

Yes, it is helpful to town, but I disagree that scum doesn't do things that are helpful to town. Instead, they purposefully do these things to blend in. With Minish's head on the chopping block first, them piecing together Hapi's role does little for me since they are in a do-or-die situation.

Scum generally avoid doing pro-town things, especially strongly pro-town things. They often feel a need to do some for camoflauging purposes. There are no flawless tells in mafia. If someone drove a lynch on a mafioso i wouldn't call that NAI on the basis that scum do things that are pro-town sometimes. Its true that the more pressure scum is under the more willing they are to take these kinds of gambits but thats not how i read minish's actions. I feel like she's been playing at the same cadence all game.

I also think its pretty easy to fake solving.

Princess Abigail

Lol okay I've been called a game thrower and been yelled at for misunderstanding a question in one game and I keep staying up way past my bed time for these phase changes.

Totes worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom