• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
Everyone has a clear is truly beautiful. Except DW and caps who we know is green

So like
Kill DW lol
Wait you believe me and Sean?

And why do you if you don't believe Rag and Raven, look for suspects other than Rag and Raven?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Again, bookmark this for after the game. It will be a good learning moment.

Some mafia theory for you:

"Similar to a lack of scum hunting some scum players will spend time and effort organizing information instead of analyzing information. This allows them to show effort with a focus on reducing entropy while also shifting information, perspective, and avoiding many of the tells that come with scum hunting. Favoring information will always be a pattern for deductive scum hunters especially in the PR setups hosted here but a lack of inductive reasoning should be a red flag."

I think neon's read on min is very solid here. Your paragraph posits that scum are able to "shift information and perspective" by organizing information, but what min has been doing has been overwhelmingly benefifical for town as far as i can tell, so that probably doesn'tapply here. I'm also not sure what the "tells that come with scum hunting" are but min has been emotionally very open in the thread and has been arguing with other players so she's probably not really avoiding those tells. Min has also been analyzing and collecting information, not just organizing it.

I agree with neon that min's actions have been extremely beneficial to town and I think that scum typically doesn't do things that are extremely beneficial to town. Min would be shooting herself in the foot playing this way as scum, arguably.

Like HOLY CRAP!
"Hey, lets have a discussion where we remove Minish and Alana from the picture, who do you see next?"

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
YEAHHH!! ALMOST LIKE I"VE BEEN TRYIGN TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS ALL DAMN NIGHT!

You could've just said I have a clear on a'lana and I would have asked like 3 questions and come to this conclusion not ask me a thousand hypotheticals

One of which I answered by saying I'd kill me xD

a'lana

cotton candy
Wait you believe me and Sean?

And why do you if you don't believe Rag and Raven, look for suspects other than Rag and Raven?
I mean if you think Rag and Raven are both lying why always push a third person instead of them?

Princess Abigail

I think neon's read on min is very solid here. Your paragraph posits that scum are able to "shift information and perspective" by organizing information, but what min has been doing has been overwhelmingly benefifical for town as far as i can tell, so that probably doesn'tapply here. I'm also not sure what the "tells that come with scum hunting" are but min has been emotionally very open in the thread and has been arguing with other players so she's probably not really avoiding those tells. Min has also been analyzing and collecting information, not just organizing it.

I agree with neon that min's actions have been extremely beneficial to town and I think that scum typically doesn't do things that are extremely beneficial to town. Min would be shooting herself in the foot playing this way as scum, arguably.

Thank you sometimes I'm very bad at saying what my brain knows so I appreciate this.

Like I know something and I know why I know it but I can't articulate it

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
and given what you've now claimed, neon, you're probably right that you caused the time warp. I don't know if you know what you gave numbers, but it probably caused the game to reset when he died.

That isn't my paragraph, I was just trying to reach Hapi because her mind is closed to me, so I thought someone else's words would resonate.

The point is that scum can do setup spec/mech talk pretty easily. What they can't do is apply that knowledge to make inferences about people's alignements very easily. Solving is extremely hard to fake. Minish has done 0 solving, only putting together mech information.

Yes, it is helpful to town, but I disagree that scum doesn't do things that are helpful to town. Instead, they purposefully do these things to blend in. With Minish's head on the chopping block first, them piecing together Hapi's role does little for me since they are in a do-or-die situation.

a'lana

cotton candy
You could've just said I have a clear on a'lana and I would have asked like 3 questions and come to this conclusion not ask me a thousand hypotheticals

One of which I answered by saying I'd kill me xD
.. i argued against doing that tbf

I thought we were clear already from the DW flip and I didn't want one of us to get the nk

Princess Abigail

I mean if you think Rag and Raven are both lying why always push a third person instead of them?

Lynching DW solves a lot of problems in a world where everyone has a clear except DW

Not knowing you and Seanzie had a clear changed my perspective

Alternatively

Hey @Ragnarokio you here got a question

Ragnarokio

Lynching DW solves a lot of problems in a world where everyone has a clear except DW

Not knowing you and Seanzie had a clear changed my perspective

Alternatively

Hey @Ragnarokio you here got a question
yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom