• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Kinda late to bring this up but Alana, a lot of your defense when accused since the KoD flip can just be boiled down to WIFOM.

I don't think you're as cleared as most people and yourself seem to think you are, but I will concede that you're not a priority within the POE.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
The difference is I have read the game.

Hapi, if you're town, bookmark these few pages. Come back after the game after you see my alignment and see how I've approached this night phase. I am peak towning here. This is straight-up good gameplay coming from me, trying to push the thread along, trying to generate productive discussion, trying to look for AI information. Like period, fullstop I'm topgaming right now. Seriously, bookmark this for after the game.

I won't do that. Might say sorry though.

Princess Abigail

Kinda late to bring this up but Alana, a lot of your defense when accused since the KoD flip can just be boiled down to WIFOM.

I don't think you're as cleared as most people and yourself seem to think you are, but I will concede that you're not a priority within the POE.

I mean... there's certainly a world where it is a priority lol

I have a reason to trust Minish based on mech solving and I will never vote her. She solved me and gave you the info. She gave you the info about the nades. She gave you the info about the bartender. She gave you the info about the buck.

Y'all would still be playing in the stone age if not for Min. That on top of me having reason to believe what she hinted to me is all I need to clear her but you want her to like go back in time and drop a reads list or something.

She was pretty open about being busy and missing most of days 1 and 2 she's here now she's solving she's giving you the tools she's talking about possibilities.

And y'all so hard locked on what happened when she was **barely** her your not playing attention to what's happening when she is here

Contrast with Fext before I get called a hypocrite. Fext when he was here spent the whole time asking the same questions over and over and not contributing Minish caught up for info and is getting to help.

Again, bookmark this for after the game. It will be a good learning moment.

Some mafia theory for you:

"Similar to a lack of scum hunting some scum players will spend time and effort organizing information instead of analyzing information. This allows them to show effort with a focus on reducing entropy while also shifting information, perspective, and avoiding many of the tells that come with scum hunting. Favoring information will always be a pattern for deductive scum hunters especially in the PR setups hosted here but a lack of inductive reasoning should be a red flag."

Okay, it should be after the deadline for submitting night actions... So...

I wanted to do this sooner, but Alana didn't.

I know without a doubt that Alana is town. She is also telling the truth about the grenade. She got it, gave it to MInish with a 10 second timer (I actually suggested the 10s because I was worried any shorter, Storm would say Alana didn't have enough time to get away and kill her too), and doesn't know who it came from.

a'lana

cotton candy
Okay, it should be after the deadline for submitting night actions... So...

I wanted to do this sooner, but Alana didn't.

I know without a doubt that Alana is town. She is also telling the truth about the grenade. She got it, gave it to MInish with a 10 second timer (I actually suggested the 10s because I was worried any shorter, Storm would say Alana didn't have enough time to get away and kill her too), and doesn't know who it came from.
I confirm.

Princess Abigail

"Similar to a lack of scum hunting some scum players will spend time and effort organizing information instead of analyzing information. This allows them to show effort with a focus on reducing entropy while also shifting information, perspective, and avoiding many of the tells that come with scum hunting. Favoring information will always be a pattern for deductive scum hunters especially in the PR setups hosted here but a lack of inductive reasoning should be a red flag."

Nah I play by a different theory taught to me by a former champs winner and i very much know it works. Also I don't bookmark and reread any game. I'd say bookmark this and apologize to me when Min flips town but I actually don't care because I'm very aware I might be wrong it's mafia...

Princess Abigail

I think my favorite thing about this article is that the author is banned and that the very first comment is someone posting a completely different set of rationale and a completely different way to play the game cause everyone plays different and reads different lol

I think my favorite thing about this article is that the author is banned and that the very first comment is someone posting a completely different set of rationale and a completely different way to play the game cause everyone plays different and reads different lol
Sure, there are tons of conflicting beliefs in mafia, and that was just one source.

Ask your former champs champ mentor if mech talk /setup spec is something scum can and does do to blend in, and should be percieved with caution.

Princess Abigail

Everyone has a clear is truly beautiful. Except DW and caps who we know is green

So like
Kill DW lol

Princess Abigail

Sure, there are tons of conflicting beliefs in mafia, and that was just one source.

Ask your former champs champ mentor if mech talk /setup spec is something scum can and does do to blend in, and should be percieved with caution.

Knowing the way he taught me to read I also know the answer lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom