• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
A'lana is likely going to continue to say I gave the grenade to her so I want to be patently clear. It is highly unlikely that is true in any way

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My clear of Minish is many things but this is not exactly it

Minish I do want to ask. As vaguely and legally as you are allowed why does a bartender help clear you?

Question 2 electric Boogaloo have marshmallows ever meant or done something in previous games? Asking for the staypuft marshmallow man he's a personal friend of mine we are lobbying to get marshmallows more global recognition

But no seriously do marshmallows mean anything

And uhh

I have a tinfoil I've been keeping to myself because I'm already "throwing" for doing Chaos and I would hate to add another crazy take, should I share it?

I will only listen to Minish's answer for these questions.

Hmm, let's see how do I answer this. DW has said I'm unbuckable right? I asked for 2 drinks as well which from previous games we know would kill me if I were to receive them. I said that I wasn't aware of being specifically unbuckable but that it could be a modifier and I wouldn't be surprised that the Buck couldn't touch me. You can't affect what's not there. That may do it without saying too much.

Hmm, I was going to say no. But right when I was about to say that I had vague memories of the Stay Puft Man in a previous game. So maybe. I can check and get back to you. But just marshmallows in general I'm not sure. I don't recall them being in any games but I have **** memory and these games have spanned years. Lol.

I'm always down to hear your tinfoil theories. Even in normal mafia I tend to posit some out there tinfoil theories, so I'm right there with you.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hmm, I couldn't find anything about the Stay Puft Man even in any of the games. Even though I could've swore that he was in one of them after you mentioned that.

Princess Abigail

Hmm, let's see how do I answer this. DW has said I'm unbuckable right? I asked for 2 drinks as well which from previous games we know would kill me if I were to receive them. I said that I wasn't aware of being specifically unbuckable but that it could be a modifier and I wouldn't be surprised that the Buck couldn't touch me. You can't affect what's not there. That may do it without saying too much.

Hmm, I was going to say no. But right when I was about to say that I had vague memories of the Stay Puft Man in a previous game. So maybe. I can check and get back to you. But just marshmallows in general I'm not sure. I don't recall them being in any games but I have **** memory and these games have spanned years. Lol.

I'm always down to hear your tinfoil theories. Even in normal mafia I tend to posit some out there tinfoil theories, so I'm right there with you.

This heavily aligns with my theories. Cool.

Minish locked. I'll never vote her.

If I'm wrong you got me congrats.

Tinfoil: we are all collectively every single one of us paranoid (is that the modifier that tells you the cop check backwards?) And as such every flip in the game is actually the opposite. Caps is mafia and mafia knew that so he used that to flip KoD and get town cred and than he killed Fext knowing Fext would flip red instead of green.

Min actually killed mafia Ex with the grenade a'lana sent accidentally. There's both a mafia and an SK left.

That's my tinfoil based on random things that could be interpreted as the colors only meaning what we interpret them to mean.

Princess Abigail

Sometimes I had a really long night on the town and I don't know what tea I sent or where I sent it

Yanno?

Princess Abigail

Question Minish. Theoretically the person being targeted by a bartender would know that they got targeted right?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This heavily aligns with my theories. Cool.

Minish locked. I'll never vote her.

If I'm wrong you got me congrats.

Tinfoil: we are all collectively every single one of us paranoid (is that the modifier that tells you the cop check backwards?) And as such every flip in the game is actually the opposite. Caps is mafia and mafia knew that so he used that to flip KoD and get town cred and than he killed Fext knowing Fext would flip red instead of green.

Min actually killed mafia Ex with the grenade a'lana sent accidentally. There's both a mafia and an SK left.

That's my tinfoil based on random things that could be interpreted as the colors only meaning what we interpret them to mean.

Hmm, this could be possible. Like I could see Storm doing this. And it could explain the thing with Rag and the whole Numbers being purple/green.

No. But I am a really big fan of sharing the gift of tea with everyone. Ya dig?

Sometimes I send tea and don't know which kind I sent.

Ah, ya gotcha. I realize this actually aligns with a soft from like the beginning of the game. Lol. Did you originally target Alana last night and that's why you thought that and then realized things?

Question Minish. Theoretically the person being targeted by a bartender would know that they got targeted right?

Yeah, at least they have in previous games. You're told you got a drink.

Princess Abigail

Hmm, this could be possible. Like I could see Storm doing this. And it could explain the thing with Rag and the whole Numbers being purple/green.

Ah, ya gotcha. I realize this actually aligns with a soft from like the beginning of the game. Lol. Did you originally target Alana last night and that's why you thought that and then realized things?

Yeah, at least they have in previous games. You're told you got a drink.

Correct on all accounts. There was a soft I did target a'lana and I think I gave her cover to blame me for the grenade by being highly open about it thus why she continues to assert the grenade is mine despite what I am clearly hinting at here. Along with that I think that the vitriol being directed towards me is a theater attempt because I actually got a corpse lynched foiling hey plans to lynch you and making her job harder and than I came in here and started correctly positing that she is scum based on info.

I didn't realize what had been happening until your exchange with Raven where you talked about bartenders that made me decide to go a searching. You wouldn't believe what I found. Except you do and you've verified it lol.

There's a small percentage chance the grenade came from me but it seems nigh impossible given everything else.

Chaos 8 is going to be lit

**** I am giving to many ideas to someone who's already to powerful. Take me away...

Princess Abigail

Interestingly enough everyone I targeted had something happen the following day that was important and powerful and so I originally thought I was directly contributing to that but knowing now that things weren't happening the way I thought they were I'm even more invested in finding out what the **** happened night 1 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom