• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

uhm we weren't at evens. Mongoose Numbers KoD Fext all dead Exlight dead Caps basically dead = 7 people
... so we basically got back to evens after I killed Exlight

Yes, that's what I meant. After Ex died, we were at evens, so us just wasting an elim is not super gamebreaking (assuming no extra KP), because at evens, you almost always end up wasting an elim at some point anyways (and actually we don't have the option to no-elim, so this might actually be beneficial in a backwards way).

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
NIGHT 2
EX'S CORPSE-5
Minish-1
Everyone thought Exlight deserved to die more than he akready did, just to make sure
It was so awesome
Night 2 begins

anime-sleeping.gif

laughing-funny.gif

I'm having the best day ever

@Hapi you just said something that made me guess at something, and I want to just give a blanket warning just in case.

PSA: In 1-on-1 chats where the people don't know eachothers alignments, it is EXTREMELY easy to pocket/be pocketed. Like... SUPER easy.

That is all.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Everyone who voted for the corpse has 1 reroll token for Chaos Mafia 8

Omg it keeps getting better. I ****ing love this game.

I ****ing love you. This is so ****ing amazing.

slow-loop-koharu-minagi.gif

I'm playing every chaos mafia forever. I found my love for Mafia again lol

a'lana

cotton candy
....no im confused me indirectly causing exlights dead put us back at odd numbers when we were basically at evens after the Fext flip and Capsfan being basically dead. so now thanks to neon we are back at evens probably

a'lana

cotton candy
Yes, that's what I meant. After Ex died, we were at evens, so us just wasting an elim is not super gamebreaking (assuming no extra KP), because at evens, you almost always end up wasting an elim at some point anyways (and actually we don't have the option to no-elim, so this might actually be beneficial in a backwards way).

we had 5 deaths including Capsfan who is soon going to die

13-5 = 8

then I used the grenade on minish but it killed exlight which put us technically at 7 because capsfan would be dead soon.

then exlight got re-yeeted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom