• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
Raven and Rag clear each other. That means they're both town because they can't both be scum.
(Plus my claim says she's buckable which also says she's town.)
I agree there is likely to be only one one mafia although the main reason for the rag claim should be the numbers kill that just never comes from scum IMO.

a'lana

cotton candy
Rag is town KP who killed numbers

raven cleared via Rag

Sean cleared from KoD flip

Neon cleared from Fext flip

Neon states having a clear on Minish which I dont fully believe to be reliable information

by POE it would have to be DW but I do not fully put stock in neons clear on minish

a'lana

cotton candy
How is a speculation at a weirdass kill more compelling evidence for someone's towniness than two players' mechanical testimonies at a time where there's only likely 1 Mafia alive?
I wasnt paying attention to whether or not Raven also cleared Rag, I thought only Rag cleared Raven?

tbh Rag would have been clear to me regardless of what raven said which is probably why i didnt pay much attention to whether the clear was vice versa

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
I wasnt paying attention to whether or not Raven also cleared Rag, I thought only Rag cleared Raven?

tbh Rag would have been clear to me regardless of what raven said which is probably why i didnt pay much attention to whether the clear was vice versa
If I'm cleared town Rag is cleared town as well because the only way she could've cleared me under the given circumstances is as a player who isn't scum

a'lana

cotton candy
....also if neon does seem to think Minish is town then neon of all people should be try solve who it actually is if not minish instead of voting for a ****ing corpse.

if it is in fact not minish then scum is in a better position possibly yet I see neon not overly worried about *who* it actually is and no I dont think its exlight. I do think hapi is hardspewed by fext but this is a very unhelpful attitude.

Minish > Neon > DW, possibly swap the last two, this should end the game if I am following correctly.

You have a choice dear players. A choice today that could change the future of mafia everywhere. A choice to stand up and fight against the tyranny of the hosts who pit us against one another game after game.

A vote for ExLight? Is a vote for freedom and a vote for a change.

It is also a vote to match chaos with chaos and to blow up everything with the sheer force of chaos squared.

My friends you signed up for CHAOS MAFIA but black and whit cop9er mafia. Not mountainous champs mafia. You signed up for chaos mafia. Your in my world now for I dear viewers in spec chat if there even is one and back at home as well i am the anime queen of chaos and when an opportunity arises to fight fire with fire and chaos with chaos i all drop the weight of the world in fire and brimstone until chaos is reached and we become ones in chaos together

But more importantly than that my fellow Americans it is a vote to make Abbi happy and Abbi wants to be happy.

Trust me, I've tried the empassioned "let's hammer Exlight even though they aren't a normal player currently" speech on this site before, it doesn't work well (WARNING: The following quote is from a DIFFERENT GAME)

Okay, yeah fudge it. Nobody's posting so I'm bored.

Vote:Unvote

Vote:Exlight

Vote:hammer

my vote is still on Mint in spirit, but the OP clearly states we can vote Exlight, and like... how much are we going to regret not doing it if we don't do it? I don't want to be falling asleep at 2am four years from now and have a midnight mild anxiety attack thinking back on this moment and regretting not hammering the host... What would my life have been like if I just hammered Ex? Would I have gotten that promotion? Would my ex (pun intended) and I have worked things out? Would it have prevented World War III? These are not things I want to ponder in 4 years at 2am, feel me?

a'lana

cotton candy
....this current exlight lynch is just rubbing in the fact that i gave minish too much time and now minish seems to not even be getting lynched despite people acknowledging she is most likely to be the last maf and now you are re-killing the person I indirectly and accidentally murdered by giving Minish too much time instead of lynching minish? i cant even

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
NIGHT 2
EX'S CORPSE-5
Minish-1
Everyone thought Exlight deserved to die more than he akready did, just to make sure
It was so awesome
Night 2 begins

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom