• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Oh, I'm absolutely down to hammer a corpse and see what happens. I just don't want to do it too soon.

It's an actual role. So's scum bartender.

I <3 you and this is why you're my favorite player.

I did want to do it early ish because of the possibility absolutely nothing happens lol but waiting a bit seems fine of course

Princess Abigail

So in line with the actual game

I guarantee a'lana and Minish aren't lying. And a'lana should know where the grenade came from. The real question is why.

Princess Abigail

But I literally stayed up to see day start I work in 9 hours and I have not slept a minute.

Would Abbi ruin her sleep schedule for Werewolf... clearly yes. Probably disappearing for a while. Hammer the corpse whenever your ready. Your my heroes

discord-anime.gif

Princess Abigail

I said I wasn't playing the way I used to and I wanted to be the player I strive to be

This is the player I strive to be lol.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I also really need to go to bed. I'll put a vote on the corpse. You all don't have to hammer or anything.

I just ask that you please don't hammer me while I'm asleep, and give me time to make my case and try to clear myself. I haven't really developed any decent reads because I missed a good chunk of the beginning of the game and I was like "well I'll wait to see if I'm even alive at start of day because I don't want to catch up on all of this for no reason". Lmao. So I had fun just playing the game in the moment during the night, and stayed up to see if I was alive at start of day. Then once I saw Fext died and flipped mafia I knew people were going to sus me for PoEs they had made so I stayed up to make sure I wasn't hammered straight away without even getting to say anything. I'll do some ISOs tonight and make some reads and find out who the last scum is. Just asking that you don't be nasty and hammer me before then. Or if you hammer anyone, hammer the corpse. (Sorry Ex, love ya but it's for science.)

Vote: Ex Corpse

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I also really need to go to bed. I'll put a vote on the corpse. You all don't have to hammer or anything.

I just ask that you please don't hammer me while I'm asleep, and give me time to make my case and try to clear myself. I haven't really developed any decent reads because I missed a good chunk of the beginning of the game and I was like "well I'll wait to see if I'm even alive at start of day because I don't want to catch up on all of this for no reason". Lmao. So I had fun just playing the game in the moment during the night, and stayed up to see if I was alive at start of day. Then once I saw Fext died and flipped mafia I knew people were going to sus me for PoEs they had made so I stayed up to make sure I wasn't hammered straight away without even getting to say anything. I'll do some ISOs tonight and make some reads and find out who the last scum is. Just asking that you don't be nasty and hammer me before then. Or if you hammer anyone, hammer the corpse. (Sorry Ex, love ya but it's for science.)

Vote: Ex Corpse

Omg *hasty not nasty. Lol.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
From my perspective and discounting unknowns it should be nearly impossible for raven to be scum, and it makes sense to treat him as town for solving purposes.

@RavenRaziel98 Was it conjecture combined with in-thread information that made you think i was able to clear you, or was it a result of some privileged info that you had?

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
From my perspective and discounting unknowns it should be nearly impossible for raven to be scum, and it makes sense to treat him as town for solving purposes.

@RavenRaziel98 Was it conjecture combined with in-thread information that made you think i was able to clear you, or was it a result of some privileged info that you had?
It was already speculated that you had "the issue" at that time and I knew you'll get my role alignment/wincon if you infect me. And after being sus'ed by more players I figured you would likely choose me. After I saw the results of a'lanas check I knew I was right and also cleared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom