• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm listening. I just don't know if that's the case or if Storm just forgot to erase his name from the living. Which is an easier mistake than the vote count thing.

But I mean it's possible with how things are going this game. Ex could be both living and dead. Schrodinger's Ex.

a'lana

cotton candy
UPDATE
As Exlight was eating his breakfast, he bit into a hard apple... but it wasnt an apple. it was a Grenade. Cant fight the Moonlight. Exlight Explodes

DAY TWO CONTINUES

THE LIVING
Rag
DW
Minish

Caps
Raven
Seanzie
Exlight
A'Lana

Hapi

THE DEAD

Mongoose
Numbers

KoD

Fext
Ex

Day Two Ends Friday June 17th at 6PM, unless someone is Hammered, and by hammered meaning they get voted on the Majority, which is 5... I know how to Count
oh wait it does double list his name...

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I'm listening. I just don't know if that's the case or if Storm just forgot to erase his name from the living. Which is an easier mistake than the vote count thing.

But I mean it's possible with how things are going this game. Ex could be both living and dead. Schrodinger's Ex.

True I'm just running with the assumption because I assume it would be corrected looooong before EoD if I'm wrong. And if I'm right... well than I'm right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom