• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
so I am going to say that I probably know about the ExLight kill. previous night I received a grenade, idk from who, that I could use SoD to give to someone, I gave it to Minish... but ExLight died.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
So basically you're wasting vote power on a cleared player just for the sake of it...

UNVOTE: Minish

No basically I put my vote where I said I would to start the day and than I investigated something I found intresting

Your l-4 I don't think you should worry as much as you think you need to

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
UNVOTE: Minish

Don't want to hammer yet.

PoE says you, Minish. And I've had a weird feeling about you since Day 1, something seems off from your usual town self.

I mean, that's not wrong. But that's a case of me not being able to keep up as well as I'd like. Which means I can't form the reads that I'm used to forming so I'm a lot more low effort. I missed the whole redux day phase. And tbh probably half of the original d1 phase just from sleeping and being busy.

My role is a counter to an actual scum role. Well it can also counter the town version of the same role, but in that case it would be in town's favor. But it's not a given that the town version is in the game whereas the scum version is always in the game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
so I am going to say that I probably know about the ExLight kill. previous night I received a grenade, idk from who, that I could use SoD to give to someone, I gave it to Minish... but ExLight died.

Yeah, I had 10 seconds to pass it off (that's why Storm said to keep an eye on discord) and the first name that popped into my head that I could type fast was Ex. Literally no thought behind it.

a'lana

cotton candy
Yeah, I had 10 seconds to pass it off (that's why Storm said to keep an eye on discord) and the first name that popped into my head that I could type fast was Ex. Literally no thought behind it.
oh god I hate myself I am responsible for exlights dead

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

I think this confirms my suspicion arguably even more lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom