• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
UPDATE
As Exlight was eating his breakfast, he bit into a hard apple... but it wasnt an apple. it was a Grenade. Cant fight the Moonlight. Exlight Explodes

DAY TWO CONTINUES

THE LIVING
Rag
DW
Minish

Caps
Raven
Seanzie
A'Lana

Hapi

THE DEAD

Mongoose
Numbers

KoD

Fext
Ex

Day Two Ends Friday June 17th at 6PM, unless someone is Hammered, and by hammered meaning they get voted on the Majority, which is 5... I know how to Count

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Lol, gonna have to give a case on me first. Because no one has. Why would I tinfoil you as scum that bussed KoD if I were scum with KoD and knew that you got a correct result on him and would flip green. Like that makes no sense.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't try to mislynch you there I just try to kill you. I've been giving y'all all the info about past Chaos Mafia games that I didn't have to if I were scum, and would actually hurt me if I were scum.

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
VOTE: Minish

Rag got cleared, Fext is dead, Min is the last one on the list of my lynch candidates (as stated before)

a'lana

cotton candy
I don't try to mislynch you there I just try to kill you. I've been giving y'all all the info about past Chaos Mafia games that I didn't have to if I were scum, and would actually hurt me if I were scum.
...Who do you think is the last scum if not you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom