• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the buck as i understand it is a role that loses the game when the game ends and that has the ability to swap roles with a player of their choice each night. Minish says their ability typically fails on scum and also on some town roles, presumably to prevent them from breaking the game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
What kinds of town roles are usually unbuckable? Ones directly associated with the buck? Are there always town roles that are unbuckable, if not how confident are you that there would be in this game?
(For reasons I would like Minish to be the one to answer these questions even if someone else has the info to do so.)

Okay I found why I thought some town roles were unbuckable. Once you pass the buck off you can't be rebucked.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I think I know part of the sequence of events that led to this but I can't wait for storm to be able to tell me how wrong I am lol

Princess Abigail

I 100% think that the buck has ceased to exist and we should stop worrying about the role and have a sufficiently large reason in which I can and should maybe believe that so this conversation largely has no benefit

a'lana

cotton candy
I 100% think that the buck has ceased to exist and we should stop worrying about the role and have a sufficiently large reason in which I can and should maybe believe that so this conversation largely has no benefit
Yea I don't think this will end up productive to making reads on people also I think rag isn't the buckifier I think he's a kp role

Princess Abigail

Yea I don't think this will end up productive to making reads on people also I think rag isn't the buckifier I think he's a kp role

It is almost 100% certain that numbers started as the buck and a very ****ed series of events led to Numbers becoming town without passing the buck and dying because of whatever Rag did.

Numbers is my personal hero if my world view is correct and he deleted the buck

Princess Abigail

mha-evil-laugh.gif

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
we only have colours as flips, no rolenames or alignments (though green = town and red = scum is a sensible assumption)

minish who has experience with this game suspects that scum might get more information from flips than we do

Tbf, that suspicion was only because of my tinfoil of Caps being mafia that bussed KoD because all other cops have had insane modifiers in Chaos mafia. But I don't even know with this iteration anymore. It seems maybe more complicated than even I'm used to. Or maybe that's just because we never have this much discussion in a Chaos Mafia game so we never truly figure this much out about the roles. Lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom