• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i initially thought restricted claims would make the game less chaotic since it would force people to play actual mafia rather than interact with roles they don't understand or trust but i guess letting people half-claim amplifies the effect

a'lana

cotton candy
... I also think fext genuinely didn't know he was thw tiebraking vote it seemed like he thought Exlight broke that tie

i initially thought restricted claims would make the game less chaotic since it would force people to play actual mafia rather than interact with roles they don't understand or trust but i guess letting people half-claim amplifies the effect
Only so long as people adamantly refuse to tell me wtf is going on lol

... I also think fext genuinely didn't know he was thw tiebraking vote it seemed like he thought Exlight broke that tie
iirc he had but hapi re-tied it (which I personally read as trying to put alana back on the menu at the last moment but)

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I retied it without knowing the exact vote count or thinking that was what happened and mainly cause I thought and still do mostly think you were scum

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Only so long as people adamantly refuse to tell me wtf is going on lol

we can't, really, at least not straight.

I'm also not following the entirity of the game because too much is going on for me to process.

Night 1 numbers was planning on killing you. I've softed stopping that and numbers died instead as a result. (though not via a redirect). I was expecting numbers to flip purple (which people suspect means as the buck), but then the night ended early and the game reset via time warp. I believe one of the consequences of this time warp was that numbers died with his original town role instead of as his purple role. Exlight is claiming that if i were to have redirected numbers kill to himself, that the kill would have been redirected to a random player instead.

there's some info that hopefully isn't specific enough that i die

a'lana

cotton candy
Its a 3p role that has no abilities and wincon of their own so they need to target people to pass their ability to to get a wincon and a role or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom