• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
from my understanding, an event involving numbers triggered the time warp, which reset the game. Clearly not all aspects of the game were reset since dead players remained dead. Other aspects probably were reset, which would explain why numbers didn't flip per my expectations.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
The time warp? Almost certainly was unrelated to his role perse though I do think he triggered it

I was surprised to learn that it was associated with numbers, though its hard to say whether or not thats because it has a strange nature or because of storm's slapdash nature as a mod

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
from my understanding, an event involving numbers triggered the time warp, which reset the game. Clearly not all aspects of the game were reset since dead players remained dead. Other aspects probably were reset, which would explain why numbers didn't flip per my expectations.

Close maybe probably. I think.

Ragnarokio

Have we gotten like

Updated role flips somewhere

we only have colours as flips, no rolenames or alignments (though green = town and red = scum is a sensible assumption)

minish who has experience with this game suspects that scum might get more information from flips than we do

a'lana

cotton candy
... You also said you had nothing to do with the time warp

if we don't have flips how are people positing that numbers was a back that redirected me and caused a timewarp, whatever that means lol

it's very specific

also I don't think I can be redirected anyways?

a'lana

cotton candy
I can buy you feeling bad for me as I've always been scared of playing offsite and the one non-champs time I did yes it went very badly
Seanzie to be as clear as possible

- I thought alana's reasonable townread on Ex seemed good

- I thought the rest of her content felt way less contrived than what I saw last time she was scum

- Because of these, I thought she was more likely town than not this go-round

- I liked Mongoose's response to KoD's very early push and wasn't exactly sprinting to vote there either

- Head to head, I absolutely was always going to save alana, especially given I know their other offsite game ended poorly for her

- You telling me to vote Mongoose did basically nothing to sway my vote because by that point the KoD wagon (which I would have preferred) was dead

Ragnarokio

... You also said you had nothing to do with the time warp

At the time i believed that was the case. Later correspondence with the moderator changed that impression. Its more accurate to say it was related to numbers than to me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom