• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

what happened last night to result in numbers dying as town was pretty complicated and even if i was allowed to fully explain it it would probably not make a lot of sense

from my perspective though, the NK is still missing and numbers died per my expectations. I've recently come to conclude (with reasonably high certainty) why numbers flipped town instead of purple, and it has to do with the time warp. I probably won't be able to soft the specifics in an unambiguous way.
I think this is starting to make a bit more sense to me, if I catch what you're putting down.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
hmm
and it isn't a redirection you say

I am very skeptical of how this would work considering my role

i did not do anything that i (or i imagine storm) would consider redirection last night. Number's kill is the only bullet aside from the presumed mafia kill that i anticipated the existence of, and I believe that bullet ended up in his own head via a sequence of events that i do not believe involved redirection.

a'lana

cotton candy
Hmm good. Exlight and your votes were more surprising to me than fext's
I guess my point is that just voting on a wagon isn't really sticking your neck out, even if it is a tiebreaking vote. Not voting would have been super sus for Fext, and not voting a top wagon would have as well, and since he said he didn't want you dead a little while prior, he really had no other option.

the time warp just feels like a convenient phase shortening due to everyone submitting their actions, I'm not sure it's role related
I disagree, I think it's very intentional and that it's shortsighted of you to think this way, especially given this game.

I don't have any evidence to know for sure, but it's just what I believe.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the time warp just feels like a convenient phase shortening due to everyone submitting their actions, I'm not sure it's role related

i believe it was related to numbers' role (i strongly suspect this but can not say with certainty)

People acting like I was forced into a vote are missing something

I was but I did try to kick up a better wagon

nobody followed

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I disagree, I think it's very intentional and that it's shortsighted of you to think this way, especially given this game.

I don't have any evidence to know for sure, but it's just what I believe.

kurumi-tokisaki-isnt-that-right.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom