• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
F
Considering that I specifically asked you to vote Mongoose with me, it was on Mongoose.

How are you going "doubling down to save Alana doesn't makes sense as scum... Seanzie did that way harder than Fext, therefore I'm going to double down on Seanzie!"? It really feels like you've given numerous reasons to townread me in these sequence of posts, but still seem to be trying to create a scumread of me on it. What gives?

Also, I don't really think Fext went out of his way to save Alana. He did at some point say he didn't want to vote Alana, but that is pretty much the extent of it, and he didn't even vote Mongoose until after I pressured him. If anything, I think scum!Fext would have had the idea to try to pocket town!Alana this game (Fext specifically invited Alana to play here, giving them a connection he could exploit), and so not wanting to elim Alana could have been a pocket attempt, in particular with Mongoose/Alana wagons (of course assuming Alana is town, which I'm feeling pretty good about rn) not making the stakes high for scum either way. Also possible ???!Fext just didn't want Alana to die because Fext invited Alana though, which is probably very lightly townie, but I don't think that possibility is the likely one.
Fext broke the tie i think although he and exlight and you all seemed to think mongoose had 1 more vote than he did. Exlight thought he broke the tie but he ironically tied it

a'lana

cotton candy
I thought fexts motive was that he invited me, mostly although he did also say he simply townread me for the read on exlight and then later me sussing him over it

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
what I hear from all this is that you targeted fext to deflected number's kill attempt into himself
which I know is likely a lie
91.67% of chance of being a lie

since other people have said their targets and lived, i'll openly claim that i targeted numbers twice last night

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
numbers died because of his transgressions

i've recently come to the conclusion that numbers was probably behind the time warp, and i believe that is likely the reason he flipped green

I will say that this is not only entirely possible but indeed possibly probable and that the buck role likely has completely ceased to exist at all

So you can see exactly where I'm coming from and yet still choose to be upset at me? :P

My scum read is not solely omgus so yes ;)

But on that point I can see why you'd think that and I can actually fight that point so I prefer that read

F

Fext broke the tie i think although he and exlight and you all seemed to think mongoose had 1 more vote than he did. Exlight thought he broke the tie but he ironically tied it
I guess my point is that just voting on a wagon isn't really sticking your neck out, even if it is a tiebreaking vote. Not voting would have been super sus for Fext, and not voting a top wagon would have as well, and since he said he didn't want you dead a little while prior, he really had no other option.

Seanzie to be as clear as possible

- I thought alana's reasonable townread on Ex seemed good

- I thought the rest of her content felt way less contrived than what I saw last time she was scum

- Because of these, I thought she was more likely town than not this go-round

- I liked Mongoose's response to KoD's very early push and wasn't exactly sprinting to vote there either

- Head to head, I absolutely was always going to save alana, especially given I know their other offsite game ended poorly for her

- You telling me to vote Mongoose did basically nothing to sway my vote because by that point the KoD wagon (which I would have preferred) was dead

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
what happened last night to result in numbers dying as town was pretty complicated and even if i was allowed to fully explain it it would probably not make a lot of sense

from my perspective though, the NK is still missing and numbers died per my expectations. I've recently come to conclude (with reasonably high certainty) why numbers flipped town instead of purple, and it has to do with the time warp. I probably won't be able to soft the specifics in an unambiguous way.

Princess Abigail

Do I exist

*checks self*

Think I might be invisible or something

ghost-cute.gif

Princess Abigail

what happened last night to result in numbers dying as town was pretty complicated and even if i was allowed to fully explain it it would probably not make a lot of sense

from my perspective though, the NK is still missing and numbers died per my expectations. I've recently come to conclude (with reasonably high certainty) why numbers flipped town instead of purple, and it has to do with the time warp. I probably won't be able to soft the specifics in an unambiguous way.

As I've said I **think** i understand and this is real and that the Buck is now gone. If the buck is not gone Rag is the buck but I can say with reasonable certainty that it's entirely possible numbers was the buck and that he lost that without giving it to someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom