• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Numbers says he likes to play different based on his role. I don't necessarily think he started as the buck but if he did I can see a world where he would act that way with that role he had.

Princess Abigail

lmao

also jesus christ 84 pages

meliodas-nanatsu-no-taizai.gif

Princess Abigail

Now I'm very lost if numbers had no role and no powers went did Rag kill him over something he was supposedly gonna do to Fext... I'm half asleep and struggling to retain info. Sorry if this has been addressed.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
!! important !!

Scenario 1:
- Rag is the Buck and failed to convert numbers. This doesn't mess the balance nor counterclaims Caps.

Scenario 2:
- Numbers was the buck and successfully swapped with someone. Rag is some sort of Cop 2.0. Counterclaims Caps regarding balance.

Princess Abigail

In fact I'm very willing maybe possibly to go out on a limb here and say that either numbers didn't start as the buck or numbers made the timewarp happen. For reasons. That I will never disclose.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
!! important !!

Scenario 1:
- Rag is the Buck and failed to convert numbers. This doesn't mess the balance nor counterclaims Caps.

Scenario 2:
- Numbers was the buck and successfully swapped with someone. Rag is some sort of Cop 2.0. Counterclaims Caps regarding balance.

But then how does Rag kill Numbers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom