• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
Can a buckifier swap with scum? This seems game breaking because the new buckifier would remember mafia's identities and if they steal a town role then they can just rat on their former team

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
Can a buckifier swap with scum? This seems game breaking because the new buckifier would remember mafia's identities and if they steal a town role then they can just rat on their former team
If I understood that correctly you don't get the targets role you just pass it around like some kind of "role block baton"

a'lana

cotton candy
I wouldn't say identical exactly, but from what I remember BDSP Ex was also higher in fluff/CWAC stuff than I'd expect. I don't generally put much stock in my ability to meta read Ex as of late though because a couple games ago as scum he tried to self-destruct in response to like two votes which I'd previously seen as pretty much a solid towntell for him.
Does exlight tend to get frustrated from getting voted?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
me overreacting to votes honesty a cheap AtE but it usually works and makes me last until late in the game

as town it usually makes mafia think I'm an easy mislynch that can be saved for later but people usually don't come back for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom