• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
as of my count he only had 3 at the time of you voting, I don't blame you at all

Regardless I don't think you're w/w with him based on post 233, on my readback
I feel like I have several interactions with KoD that are way more clearing than a post where I call him less towny than DW ngl

Well, that's one way to end day...

I was typing up a response about TCF, but at this point I'm not going to bother until I see KoD's flip.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
For the record hapi

If you are town

The difference between you and I is that, despite the fact we both post too much, I will repeat things for people and try to work with others to help them understand where I'm at

You're not going to get very far if your effort extends only to expanding your postcount, not advancing your win condition

if you're scum keep on keeping on i guess

No the difference is I don't scum read people for posting gifs and ask other people to find info for me. I sign up and actually play the game and am present for it.

But people DID point it out for you and your continued refusal to admit that is sad.

mihoyo-genshin.gif

Is quite literally nobodies job but your own to find things. Iso me. I have a pretty small iso I went through it last night.

I don't know where you're reading anywhere that I'm "confident" hapi is scum?

I've been pretty sure she would be my personal lynch candidate but have been pretty straightforward that is not entirely based on a scumread

only partly

a'lana

cotton candy
anyways the fact that caps is alive means I'm town :P

I would have killed him instead of numbers
Which scum would kill numbers?

I have no idea why they would kill numbers of all people when they barely did anything other than naked voting my wagon and I know it wasn't me either

I only count myself, Hapi, Ex, and Alana voting KoD

Did I miss someone? There were 6 votes on Mongoose yesterday and only 5 votes so there could be a doublevoter in the game, but i'm not sure

probably a quarter of my posts at this point have been asking for it and just

nada back

alana has spoken in your defense but hasn't ever quoted you in the process of doing so

which is, quite literally, all I'm asking for

Hmmm
You think the time warp thing has to do with Rag because of the fact that numbers was the only one to reply to his question?
More specifically because Rag said something like "Numbers, I won't allow you to do this immoral thing!" and then Numbers was like "Join the darkside!" and then the night ended like 6 hours before I was expecting it to and Numbers died.

anyways based on what I saw from him yesterday I wouldn't be super surprised to see KoD flip either way here

what do people get from a townflip

what do you get from a scumflip

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom