• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Hapi is a better elim than most people, but I am not super concerned with them right now. I looked back at a few of their games, and they had a lot of RP/fluff behavior

Who is this about? I feel like I missed the subject of this discussion, and it feels pertinent to the elim.
They are talking about Raven.

Hapi is a better elim than most people, but I am not super concerned with them right now. I looked back at a few of their games, and they had a lot of RP/fluff behavior
well my point is mainly

- of the parts of the thread I have read they've contributed approximately zero to the game

- their posting is in general distracting from the people that are providing input

and so unless I've missed the parts where she is towny I would argue that she is in fact somebody to be concerned with imo

also things like going after raven whose posts I just skimmed and were generally seemingly good effort until others dragged them into hapi's own rp bs is just like

sketch

y'know?

12 minutes to EoD. With the lack of VC's this is making EoD tricky. I don't know who is in the lead or what the wagons look like, which is unfortunate.

just feels super hypocritical to call out raven for participating in the rp stuff you started and keep spreading, yknow?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Who is this to/about?

Raven

anyways to return to this path because I've been forced here

has hapi done anything towny

because like arogame had gifs but also a very transparent thought process and hapi seems to just be asking questions and then posting gifs and I think that at a minimum the game would be easier to read without them around?

but if I missed some good analysis feel free to point it out to me

Hurtful

aika-kawaii.gif

Raven is obv town so you don't have to worry about them. Scum never go for Irish tea.

He's got a point you know

also things like going after raven whose posts I just skimmed and were generally seemingly good effort until others dragged them into hapi's own rp bs is just like

sketch

y'know?

What do you think of Mongoose?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Lol your hatred fuels me.

I actually have contributed but you right kill me cause gifs and RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom