• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

*please insert copy paste message here*

I am assuming this is you asking for reasons. Mongoose did almost nothing until very recently. Their progression Ex was non-existent to the point of feeling extremely scummy. Their naked vote on Alana feels opportunistic and out of place. Their whole behavior reminds me a lot of someone who doesn't have a lot of experience as a wolf and is wolfing and doesn't know how to do things like give progression, move their votes, or engage with others. I don't know them though so maybe this is just how they are, but this could also just easily be a wolf without a lot of experience that hasn't gotten into the groove of the game yet.

Mongoose

Demo Spec
Also further more I really believe that A’lana aand Seanzie are scum together, and if they are not, they could either be Masons/Cult or Seanzie is simply trying to WK A’lana.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
But also every one of those posts was forgettable and very lightly masquerading as content

Also further more I really believe that A’lana aand Seanzie are scum together, and if they are not, they could either be Masons/Cult or Seanzie is simply trying to WK A’lana.

If you think I am trying to WK Alana, why are you voting her and not me? Also, I don't think I've even said more than two words about Alana. Usually my policy with her is to largely ignore her until d3 or so since she is unreadable early on.

anyways to return to this path because I've been forced here

has hapi done anything towny

because like arogame had gifs but also a very transparent thought process and hapi seems to just be asking questions and then posting gifs and I think that at a minimum the game would be easier to read without them around?

but if I missed some good analysis feel free to point it out to me

@Seanzie I’m a wildcard, it’s hard to tell which end of the spectrum I’m ever on, lol.
Why didn't you ever respond to my earlier post about who you thought were better suspects than Ex? At that point the only person you had talked about was Ex.

Mongoose

Demo Spec
Elementary, my dear Seanzie. You don’t have a wagon. Also I feel that A’lana is more Scummy that you Atm, as you could just be Town, trying to save someone that you have already cleared or have a strong town read on yourself.

anyways to return to this path because I've been forced here

has hapi done anything towny

because like arogame had gifs but also a very transparent thought process and hapi seems to just be asking questions and then posting gifs and I think that at a minimum the game would be easier to read without them around?

but if I missed some good analysis feel free to point it out to me

Hapi is a better elim than most people, but I am not super concerned with them right now. I looked back at a few of their games, and they had a lot of RP/fluff behavior
I don't feel as such, especially since he's a new player (only played 1 other game). They might not have the most substance out of everyone but I do get the impression that he's actively trying to contribute, even if he doesn't have a ton to add.
Who is this about? I feel like I missed the subject of this discussion, and it feels pertinent to the elim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom