• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

My reasons are my own. However, if you must know. Based upon what I have been able to discern from the current game state. That given A’lana and Seanzie’s almost Tag-team Tunneling of KoD seems pretty scummy to be atm.
Why is a'lana scummier than Seanzie in the tagtunnel? Do you think Seanzie and a'lana are scum together or is it an t/w for you? And what about the ExLight scumread earlier? Why was that and do you still feel he's scum?

it seems that hapi has stopped sending 1+ gifs with every message, and as a spheal of my word I shall

unvote

also mongoose he literally just said it was "a slight meh-bad feeling" which to me sound very much not like a tunnel?
I often go hard on people who I have even a lightly bad feeling on in order to generate stronger reactions, so many people accuse me of tunneling even when I am barely thinking about the person.

Mongoose

Demo Spec
Well, From what I’ve seen out of KoD so far, strikes me as pro-town, or neutral at the very least.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
it seems that hapi has stopped sending 1+ gifs with every message, and as a spheal of my word I shall

unvote

also mongoose he literally just said it was "a slight meh-bad feeling" which to me sound very much not like a tunnel?

Thanks for reminding me

anime-love.gif

I'm actually going to commit the die this game. Should've just kept roleplaying.

Numbers wanna get in the tea jacuzzi with me and ignore all this noise?

I'm here for it little asterisk!

*Adds more leaves to the Jacuzzi.*

Mongoose

Demo Spec
@DW well they both seem pretty scummy to me atm. The Scum-read on Ex was just a attempt to generate a reaction from Ex, to get a baseline to start determining whether they were actually scum or not, hence why I never placed a vote on Ex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom