• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
And you got all that from simply wanting to bury Neon in extra curricular work in posting her first game as scum where she RP to help compare to how she's acting within this game?

That's some of the most over the top reaction I've seen (in a non-chaotic way) when your stated focus was trying to assess that townie vs scum mindset for her voting you and the reasons behind it.

Now if the few posts I did read are the only ones where you're starting to get into the game, sure; however, the way you strictly focus on Neon's simple vote and expand on "exploring" it reads more like you just wanting to focus on that piece of content alone without having to engage the thread at large. So yeah, it does read, from you, as OMGUS for just the one vote. Especially since Neon tends to just be chaotic in their approach in general (although I will sympathize slightly since that was a major source of frustration in trying to town read her in Champs much to my chagrin).

Suffice it to say though your interaction with Neon firmly sits in how I've observed it.

I said I'm sorry

sad-angry.gif

And now my omgus will be called out as scummy. Inb4 I called it

OMGUS so scummy git rekt

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
No cap this is what I want to see from KoD and he's quickly moving up my town reads but y'all about to kill him.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
does anyonye want to know my role

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i won't tell you it but i want to know if you want to know it or not

Seems pretty quiet leading up to EoD. Does anyone know the VC? Also, exactly when is EoD? It is today, right?

The only thing of substance I got from Number's ISO was a light push on DW. This is a bit concerning as we're already at EoD1.

Little *****

Totally calling you little asterisks from here on in.

No one is pocketing me this game.

But I got this second pocket just for you...;_;

does anyonye want to know my role

You seem to really want somebody to want to know your role so I got you girl, I wanna know.

Seems pretty quiet leading up to EoD. Does anyone know the VC? Also, exactly when is EoD? It is today, right?

Like 2 hours IIRC.

The only thing of substance I got from Number's ISO was a light push on DW. This is a bit concerning as we're already at EoD1.

Why? I mean you're king of keeping stuff to yourself so why is it concerning when I do it?

Unvote. Vote: a'lana

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom