• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Pretty sure I've put myself in the scum section of my readlist in 2/3 previous games I've played with you and not been scum when doing so.

This gives me bad vibes. Not the fact that you put yourself in the scum section of your reads list, but the fact you felt the need to back it up using your own meta. Kinda feels a little forced.

Excuse me while I go to work for the second time in a day with no rest.

I just want to make it really clear that I won't be posting because I'll be working.

If you're expecting more participation from me, you probably won't get it. Because I'll be at work.

Working.

*Looks at DW.*

Also, I'm just ribbing you. It's all in good fun. In a serious I'll stab you kind of way of fun. *Deathglare.*
This is absurd.

You shoulda blew off the graveyard shift workers who didnt give you any heads up before cancelling.

Not really getting bad vibes from KoD here in his response to DW. His pushback on DW reminds me of his pushback on myself in FE Three Houses.

I’ll reread with a closer eye in the morning

glad the days are 72 hours, I have a feeling this will be a nice fun chill game in between qualis and semis over on MU

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
does anyone know any good tower defense games

*hands rag tea*

The only one I've ever played is bloons I'm basic.

Now see everyone this is the tea time discussion we should be having. But no everyone is all worried about this dead person.

Let Fext fever vibe KoD. DW already admitted to being scum so chaos has taken the day. The tea leaves never fail.

*pokes numbers with more sticks*

Stop stealing my lines.

I think you need to check who is in whose pocket Husband. Plus I got two pockets and enough tea and cookies for three so we are all good. :hug:

Does your pocket have free wifi?

I can't believe KoD didn't quit his job to play mafia.

This is obviously a sure fire sign that KoD is mafia. Burn him. I've quit at least 7 jobs to play mafia.

Would you like some tea? Or presents I can give you presents.

This post reeks. The heck is the first paragraph supposed to mean? “I can see numerous worlds where KoD is town here but also numerous worlds where KoD is scum??” That’s like the most NAI take ever but it seems like you’re almost trying to push this in a way that alludes to KoD being town? Could be TMI, I guess.

Allow me to rephrase it. In 9.2 million simulations there are 3 where this makes sense as scum. Basically call me Dr. Strange.

*leaves the room and comes back with more tea leaves*

I've been chatting with my tea in the other room and the leaves are saying that DWs reads list is bad.

They said DW is only reading me scum because OMGUS and that DW trying to actually push the idea of me being scum and numbers not being scum is silly. Yes I voted Ex for a crime against tea. Anybody should be able to see that I'm beholden to the tea leaves. But anybody should also be able to see that there's two days left and a vote day 1 is probably as meaningless as trying to genuinely read me this early. You can't read me only the tea can.

*whispers to the tea quietly*

The tea says I'm basically Santa Clause and Santa is the towniest town ever.

The tea also says that the continued frustration DW is displaying when people don't go into super serious play now mode within 5 hours of a 72 hour period just feels weird.

*shoves food into the mouth of every guest*

areyouhungry-cutefight.gif

We can have a nice civil discourse about who murdered the host over dinner and tea now.

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
So apparently I was forgot to be informed that the game started - the chaos begins before I even know the game started, truly chaos mafia I guess.
Anyway, I'm sitting in a train for a while now so I should be done catching up soon :shrugs:

RavenRaziel98

Yeah baby, I am the lizard king!
OK so I caught up and don't have much of a read on most people yet but I have slight and I'm really meaning slight town leans on Ex, KoD and DW. However, I've barely slept last night and kinda hurried so I'll re-read the thread soon.
KoD and DW both felt like they wanna start something to me although I'm still not so sure about KoD yet. The way Ex talked about his role felt honest to me.

Also two more things:
1. Those of you who have played chaos mafia hosted by Storm before - does he lie in the role PMs ore hold back information about the role?

2. @Storm What time is it where you live atm? Want to make sure that I know when the phase ends where I live :sweat:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
OK so I caught up and don't have much of a read on most people yet but I have slight and I'm really meaning slight town leans on Ex, KoD and DW. However, I've barely slept last night and kinda hurried so I'll re-read the thread soon.
KoD and DW both felt like they wanna start something to me although I'm still not so sure about KoD yet. The way Ex talked about his role felt honest to me.

Also two more things:
1. Those of you who have played chaos mafia hosted by Storm before - does he lie in the role PMs ore hold back information about the role?

2. @Storm What time is it where you live atm? Want to make sure that I know when the phase ends where I live :sweat:

It's 6:17 am for him at the moment.

As for number one, I'm trying to recall if that has happened. I feel like it has? I'd have to check though. I almost feel like it's happened with one of my roles.

a'lana

cotton candy

Also two more things:

I agree with this very much. When I caught up I was planning to say that I felt good about DawningWind's effort to get rid of fluff phase (and now game is out of fluff phase because things seems to center around DawningWinds's post now so it did work) while I do think they are overthinking KoD's push on Mongoose. Guess on my site's culture its more normal to vote someone for being scum in past games but I've seen those kinds of seni-random RVs votes happen on my own site a lot so I don't think its scummy for KoD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom