• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

And why are you excluding Ex there? In regards to my shielding comment. Is Cin Min your partner then? Got you.
But to be very clear. I am not shielding ExLight, Mongoose, or Minish from anything.
I'm not. I'm just less confused as to why you'd think I'm shielding Ex given you've actually accused him.

My participation is strictly limited to certain frames when I can actively get in here and post. For reference, if I'm not sleeping immediately, it's usually in the evening after work (pending how long I've worked).
Sorry, I missed that. But in fairness, the way you worded it definitely seemed to imply to me that I was the one benching you.

Bear in mind, it's D1. That hardly allows for "actual" reasons beyond what we glean from interacting (you see that?) with people to see reactions.
At least trying to have something resembling a reason generally makes a pressure vote have more pressure.

Regardless, there is a big difference between a case and me just voting someone and pressuring them for a reaction. You're literally painting it as though I came in here to strictly push them as a viable wagon for the day and let it be that. The lack of me posting is not a good reason to use as substitution for actually pushing them to the rest of the thread.
Alright I'll admit that maybe my use of the word "case" was a bit of a stretch. But they don't pretend not to be accusations. And because they do seem to play at being reasonably serious accusations despite the lack of a reasonably viable basis, that means they appear to be trying to be pressure votes/accusations. Except since the basis literally does not even try to look connected to the game I feel that takes out a lot of the pressure that should come from them.

Except you're literally trying to use it as an AI defense right now...
That was maybe poor phrasing, though in my defense adequately referencing past examples you'd've seen without making it look AI is a bit difficult. I'm not intentionally trying to make it into an AI defense, no, it's not. It's not AI and treating it as such probably won't get you anywhere.

That was maybe poor phrasing, though in my defense adequately referencing past examples you'd've seen without making it look AI is a bit difficult. I'm not intentionally trying to make it into an AI defense, no, it's not. It's not AI and treating it as such probably won't get you anywhere.
If you were trying to show that it was NAI you would have pointed out instances of you doing it as both alignments. But you didn't. You wanted the defense until I pointed out that you were acutely aware of the meta and thus could abuse it. THEN you wanted it to be NAI and not an AI defense. And THAT is what is AI. Chaos caught. No serious discussion needed. GG.

If you were trying to show that it was NAI you would have pointed out instances of you doing it as both alignments. But you didn't. You wanted the defense until I pointed out that you were acutely aware of the meta and thus could abuse it. THEN you wanted it to be NAI and not an AI defense. And THAT is what is AI. Chaos caught. No serious discussion needed. GG.
The point I was trying to make was that I had done it as not scum, not that I wouldn't do it as scum. Going through the effort of digging up year or more old readslists (because that's roughly how long it'd been since I was anything but town prior to Botwolf) so I could direct you to an instance of me having done it as Mafia didn't seem necessary to that point.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The point I was trying to make was that I had done it as not scum, not that I wouldn't do it as scum. Going through the effort of digging up year or more old readslists (because that's roughly how long it'd been since I was anything but town prior to Botwolf) so I could direct you to an instance of me having done it as Mafia didn't seem necessary to that point.

This...isn't a great argument and is actually making Numbers' point for him. Knowing you had done it as not scum (town), and pointing out that you have done it as town when someone brings it up to argue that you're scum, can make it seem as though you were aware of that fact and chose to do it as scum so that it looked like you were town. And you doubling down that the previous times you did it were when you were town and that it didn't seem necessary to direct to an instance of you doing it as mafia just seem to further the point that you want people to accept this as your town meta and just be like "yep, that must mean DW is town".

This...isn't a great argument and is actually making Numbers' point for him. Knowing you had done it as not scum (town), and pointing out that you have done it as town when someone brings it up to argue that you're scum, can make it seem as though you were aware of that fact and chose to do it as scum so that it looked like you were town. And you doubling down that the previous times you did it were when you were town and that it didn't seem necessary to direct to an instance of you doing it as mafia just seem to further the point that you want people to accept this as your town meta and just be like "yep, that must mean DW is town".
...Yeah, I see what you mean. I didn't intend to imply it wasn't something I do as scum, but I see how the way I went about it could be seen that way.

I totally forgot you guys do it differently here and I kept on waiting for a notification from the other thread but it never came. My bad.

I’ll read up and give thoughts ASAP

@KoD well simply put, I wasn’t Scum last time either I was Cult, huge difference. Anyway to get the point I’m most definitely, Town. Why am I town you ask, well that’s a very easy answer. I simply am Town, and I am not Scum, or Cult this game.
This guy is very obviously a Serial Killer.

Vote: Mongoose

*notices the guts hanging out of the body*

*stares at body while talking to DawningWinds and eating a cookie*

anime-eating.gif

Why? Because that's what KoD does. How does any of this benefit scum KoD? I can see numerous worlds where a town KoD runs this opening and about 3 approximately where a scum KoD does.

*pushes guts around with a stick*

Person? I think you should take your outsides and put them back inside.

I'd really like it if we could have some tea now without all this nonsense.

This post reeks. The heck is the first paragraph supposed to mean? “I can see numerous worlds where KoD is town here but also numerous worlds where KoD is scum??” That’s like the most NAI take ever but it seems like you’re almost trying to push this in a way that alludes to KoD being town? Could be TMI, I guess.

I don’t think DawningWinds is scummy for his earlygame push on KoD. Seems like it’s just general cautiousness rather than malicious intent.

@DawningWinds Have you played a game with KoD where he was scum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom