• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
*eats tea leaves*
now they say nothing

*grabs Janet the hammer from her trenchcoat*

chainsaw-man-power.gif

This is inexcusable. You have committed a crime against tea!

Vote: Ex

This is chaos mafia. You solve the game with chaos. It's literally in the name.

*stops beating Ex with a hammer*

Chaos huh? *lights a match* what about this *throws match at dead body*

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
They always come in "strong", it's one of their main meta traits honestly.
In botwolf his discussion was very clearly fluff about the mechanics and limited to interactions with just a few players, which was why it raised a red flag to me about him and/or rag. I don't get this same feeling here, he's being fairly rational and addressing game relevant stuff. While not a perfect read it's still enough to give me a lean.

I don't remember the discussion being about mechanics? I remember it being a lot about Rag's wording around reading Tevish and CL. And then Rag saying that she found stuff NAI and DW taking issue with that. Not a lot of people were posting at the time either so the interactions being limited to a few players makes sense, because there were only a few players to interact with.

I don't remember the discussion being about mechanics? I remember it being a lot about Rag's wording around reading Tevish and CL. And then Rag saying that she found stuff NAI and DW taking issue with that. Not a lot of people were posting at the time either so the interactions being limited to a few players makes sense, because there were only a few players to interact with.
I claimed PGO in my second post and made a handful of posts reminding people to glow yellow and be a bird, in addition to a little about CL's action. Plus I spent a fair bit of time on debating with Rag on whether or not the game should be treated as a normal Mafia game which could definitely be considered mechanics discussion.

Quick readslist.
Town
a'lana - Generally I feel good about her initial sequence of catch-up posts, despite not agreeing with much she feels towny to me. Her moving from "everybody NAI" to "except Ex for his claim" especially didn't strike me as a faked progression in the slightest.

Numbers - I would find it weird for them to be scum with Abi and I currently believe Abi to be the scummier of the pair. This is my entire basis for this townread.

Null
Ex - I think I just explained this?

Rag - I think the only serious things she's done this game is ask scum to out and vote me without any explanation. Kinda annoyed at the lack of explanation but overall she's kind of a giant question mark to me at the moment considering apparently constant meming is standard Rag play and how much meming there's been in general.

Mongoose - This could change upon seeing the explanation for why Ex is scum but at the moment none of the posts make me inclined to read this slot one way or another.

Hasn't shown
Raven
Caps
Seanzie
Effectively also Fext
A third of the game not having shown makes doing this kinda annoying.

Scum
DW - "Defensive" and wants to play the game. This clearly means scum.

KoD - Nothing makes me feel remotely better about him since I last established my reason for reading him.

Abi - When I called out how generally terrible her initial vote on me was she just shifted her reasoning to "DW defensive" while also indicating she wanted to wait for stuff to happen before entering serious discussion and now she's dropping the vote on a scumread for a joke vote despite not indicating that she wasn't still scumreading me.

Min - Much weaker than my other scumreads but I do feel slightly odd about the only bit of serious discussion she's partook in being meta debate, I could be wrong but I don't feel that's what I'd expect from a town Minish.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I claimed PGO in my second post and made a handful of posts reminding people to glow yellow and be a bird, in addition to a little about CL's action. Plus I spent a fair bit of time on debating with Rag on whether or not the game should be treated as a normal Mafia game which could definitely be considered mechanics discussion.

I mean the bird and glowing yellow I wouldn't really count as focusing on mechanics. Nor claiming PGO in your second post. The thing with Rag could be, but that wasn't immediate, and also Rag was the one to bring it up and it was actual relevant to the game.

Min - Much weaker than my other scumreads but I do feel slightly odd about the only bit of serious discussion she's partook in being meta debate, I could be wrong but I don't feel that's what I'd expect from a town Minish.

What would you expect from town Minish?

@ DW:

At what point does me engaging two different players constitute me fielding two different cases to vote on? Because the way you described my approach is exactly stretched in such a way as to paint it as that as opposed to just grilling them. Especially since, you know, it's D1 and it's far better to at least judge reactions than just joke around and do nothing. So, yeah, not sure what you're trying to cook up other than making a subpar observation there.

I'm not even keen on forgiving you for something that simple as it's obviously I wasn't making a thread push to see them voted on what I was engaging them over (yet though one would expect more development as the day goes, but that's hardly the case here with your interaction there).

Curious then, are you shielding them for a particular reason by going aggro on me? Because that's kinda how it looks. You paired with Cin Min or Ex? Or you just looking to white knight over there? What's the hidden motivation for you to make such a lacking analysis when engaging me over such a small amount of content wrt to them?

For the record, I bring all the activity when I get started. You want content? Unbench me. That's how you get the party started.

What would you expect from town Minish?
I feel like you tend to be more involved in whatever serious discussions people bring up? I don't think I'd expect you to really be the one starting serious discussions, but I feel like you as town usually seem pretty inclined to give your thoughts on whatever attempts at discussion people are making, and I feel like a few different people have tried talking about the actual game but you're only really starting to participate just now and I guess I find it odd that all you have to say about any of what's went on is a bit of meta discussion.

Rag will consistently vote me when the opportunity presents itself. And, with it being D1, any vote is just as good as the next, wouldn't you say?

That being said, why are you Devil's Advocating for me since you clearly think my approach here is scummy, DW? You've already been in a game with me to see how I a -- yeah, yeah you have been in a game to see how I act more or less. I would think this shouldn't come as a surprise (though the DAing is a bit of an eyebrow raiser).

@ Neon:

Even if he's town, Ex has ended up having the ability to flip to mafia and be antitown (not saying that's the case here, but YOU NEVER KNOW). Besides, if I D1 elim him, then hahahaha.

But no, that was just general questioning on my part to them for interaction sake, and, of course, something always comes of it in some way. Seeing how people interact around that now will at least help with analyzing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom