• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
fox-anime.gif

does anyone want me to draw them something
I want a dragon riding a scooter!

Vote: DW

For clearly not getting references. Also for being super paranoid. Like what's the worst that is gonna happen, you end up like storm?

*Sits around the body sipping tea with Abi*

Mongoose

Demo Spec
Thank you. *finds a stick and pokes body with it, while drinking tea with a pinky up.*

Princess Abigail

*hands Numbers a cookie*

Refrences in my mafia... unacceptable. I am only here for tea and hats. And maybe occasionally to give my friends tea.

*hands Numbers a cookie*

Refrences in my mafia... unacceptable. I am only here for tea and hats. And maybe occasionally to give my friends tea.

We are all references in somebody's Mafia.

*Dunks his cookie in his tea before taking a bite*

Princess Abigail

We are all references in somebody's Mafia.

*Dunks his cookie in his tea before taking a bite*

*stands up and runs into the kitchen*

I almost forgot!

cake-anime.gif

*runs back into room holding a platter*

I made cake!!

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Alright so I checked all the FT I could find (which just seems to be the OP of the game thread) and did not find anything suggesting the narrator wanted a fight between Mongoose and a'lana to occur. Nor do I see anything suggesting to "destroy something beautiful". I might just be blind could you point this out to me?

It's a Fight Club reference because everyone was talking about how this felt Fight Clubby. And I can't pass up a good Fight Club reference given how my discord pfp has been Marla Singer since I created my account. Lol.

So in simple terms, it was a joke vote that I was being a nerd about.

Princess Abigail

Vote: DW

reason. Well its really simple. Your ruining my tea. With all this logic and reason...sadge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom