• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Sorry oh tea sage. I don't like being inaccurately portrayed.

bernkastel-anime.gif

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
What the ****? I left off and there were 16 pages and now there are 38.

I ain't gonna be able to catch up on that before EOD. I've been sleeping (sleep schedule has been whack so I slept a lot) and then have been busy. Anyone know where the vote count stands?

I ain't gonna be able to catch up on that before EOD. I've been sleeping (sleep schedule has been whack so I slept a lot) and then have been busy. Anyone know where the vote count stands?
If I'm not mistaken, EoD was 40 minutes ago, but there hasn't been any flip yet. It was 4 votes Mongoose, 3 Alana, with a few smaller wagons (I am not 100% sure of this, but some people posted a few unofficial VCs and if the one I was looking at was right, this should be true).

If I'm not mistaken, EoD was 40 minutes ago, but there hasn't been any flip yet. It was 4 votes Mongoose, 3 Alana, with a few smaller wagons (I am not 100% sure of this, but some people posted a few unofficial VCs and if the one I was looking at was right, this should be true).
KoD also maybe had three since Rag's vote was shown as having beein there at the last official VC.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

Blame me everyone else is. Me and numbers were making a teacuzzi. It's done now and very enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom