• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VI: REVENGE OF THE BUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I passed to sms because i saw the notification and panicked on the road and knew he would be around.

Thought the time limit was shorter than it was.

I got to thinking. With the grenade, Kirino, Minish, and Zinger had possession of it within a 38 minute timeframe Zinger died from it exploding Kirino and Minish both claimed they each passed the grenade along ‘within a few seconds’, say about 2 1/2 minutes. By the time Zinger got it and died, it took 30 minutes leaving a 5 1/2 minute gap. Kirino admitted to giving it to Minish, who admitted to giving it to zinger.

Kirino stated that he and Minish(who I believe conferred) been chatting beforehand. Minish however, claimed that she was about to go te bed by the time of Zingers death yet stayed on enough to get in 3 posts.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I got to thinking. With the grenade, Kirino, Minish, and Zinger had possession of it within a 38 minute timeframe Zinger died from it exploding Kirino and Minish both claimed they each passed the grenade along ‘within a few seconds’, say about 2 1/2 minutes. By the time Zinger got it and died, it took 30 minutes leaving a 5 1/2 minute gap. Kirino admitted to giving it to Minish, who admitted to giving it to zinger.

Kirino stated that he and Minish(who I believe conferred) been chatting beforehand. Minish however, claimed that she was about to go te bed by the time of Zingers death yet stayed on enough to get in 3 posts.
We don't really know how long it took specifically between Kirino and Minish to pass it, but if what you are saying is an accurate account than it sounds like someone would have had it before either Kirino or Minish but didn't say anything for some reason. Or maybe it just took Storm a few minutes to get it into play and we're overthinking it.

Anyway two deaths last night, I'd guess Min was the Mafia kill, and Rag was either killed by a vig or SK. With no flips we're literally playing blind here. If anyone has any info now would be a good time to bring it up.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hello.

Is anybody around right now? I know it's late but I don't want to blow up, and I don't want to give the bomb to somebody who's asleep/about to go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom