• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VI: REVENGE OF THE BUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote Count
Pen:I(Rubik)
Storm:I(Tristan)
Rag:I(Kirino)
Not Voting: Killjoy, MInish, Namira, Pen, Rag, SMS

Post Count
KillJoy-IIIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIII
Kirino-IIIII IIII
Mez-IIIII III
Minish-IIIII IIIII IIIII
Namira-IIIII II
Pen-IIII
Rag-IIIII IIIII
Rubik-IIIII II
SMS-IIIII IIIII III

Day One Ends December 3st at 6pm EST
Click here for an accurate Countdown Clock

I have to agree with Kirino. Had he given me the grenade I’d have also done a random toss. Though, I’d have more than likely chosen someone who was on.

Killjoy seems fine to me too. It looks like he's trying to stir up conversation, which is what's really needed right now.
The more recent stuff was just ramblings of someone who’s laptop took a dump and doesn’t want to get back up.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I've been sitting here trying to think to myself what kind of star wars character would have a grenade to pass around and I couldn't think of one, though I also don't know if that's particularly useful.
I could imagine a few. Any bounty hunter character like Bubba or Jango Fett would likely have a thermal detanator. But yeah it doesn't help us because people probably won't be breadcrumbing to avoid being modkilled.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh right, no lynch isn't an option.

Yeah, I've only got some town leans right now really.

I guess my top options for lynch would maybe be Pen for not saying much, SMS because he seemed to maybe be putting out a tiny bit of shade on KillJoy and backtracked pretty quick when I said otherwise, and Tristan because I dunno he just giving me those vibes. Lol. But all of them are super weak reasoning.

Kirino

Tatakae
It's admittedly been a while since I really played with Tristan, but he's been putting in a lot of effort already in a way that reminds me of games I've played where he was town, so I actually have a slight town read on him.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I guess my top options for lynch would maybe be Pen for not saying much, SMS because he seemed to maybe be putting out a tiny bit of shade on KillJoy and backtracked pretty quick when I said otherwise, and Tristan because I dunno he just giving me those vibes. Lol. But all of them are super weak reasoning.
I think you misinterpreted that,I wasn't shading him I was just saying his reasoning was rushed. Plus now that the game is underway the argument is invalid, I have been pretty active today.

Plus now that the game is underway the argument is invalid
The game barely had time to get into the Rvs, or at least IMO, due to Zingers early D1 death.

I've been sitting here trying to think to myself what kind of star wars character would have a grenade to pass around and I couldn't think of one, though I also don't know if that's particularly useful
Aside from the ones SMS mentioned, there’s also Han Solo.

The fact that nobody has come forward about giving Kirino the grenade makes me think it was given to him by Storm, either as part of his role or randomly, or its original holder is scum. For this reason, though I would like whoever it was to come forward, I don't see them doing so.
[DISCLAIMOR: THIS IS A THEORY] One thing that’s bugging me is that, Minish I believe it was, or was it Kirino, said that they were talking prior to the game. With this being Star Wars related, Han Solo and Leia. Though their chat could’ve been been meet unrelated talk.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
[DISCLAIMOR: THIS IS A THEORY] One thing that’s bugging me is that, Minish I believe it was, or was it Kirino, said that they were talking prior to the game. With this being Star Wars related, Han Solo and Leia. Though their chat could’ve been been meet unrelated talk.
They both speak frequently in a Discord server unrelated to the game so I think that's what Kirino meant when he said he knew Minish was online at the time. Good observation though!

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm reluctant to lynch Pen since he has the potential to be an active and strong player, but given the state of discussion and the lack of any real reads, lynching an inactive is probably our only option.

Vote: @Pen

The fact that there apparently aren't any flips in this game is also going to make things difficult. I'm not really liking our chances.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I wish Pen would say more honestly idk what to think of him not being very active. It'a been awhile since he has played but I remember him being very active as Town in prev
Aside from the ones SMS mentioned, there’s also Han Solo.
Idk if that's consistent with the lore. Though in Return of the Jedi Leia dressed as a bounty hunter and threatened Jabba the Hut with a thermal detanator. Han Solo was just a smuggler tho.

I hate being on the fence like this. I know that someone has to be lynched, but, at the same time, I don’t want to be that one guy that hops on the bandwagon without cause…

Though, I may have to, due to there being no leads. For now, I’m going to hold my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom