• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VI: REVENGE OF THE BUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Oh My

i like playing with you KJ

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Oh My

if you're too stressed out i don't think its a big deal if you just tap out. I don't think anyone here will hold it against you. I'd love for you to keep playing but not if its just going to stress you out

Ragnarokio

Oh My

thats one more thing than is on my mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I wonder what would happen if Rag didn't say "Oh My" in one of her posts...
It’s probably a requirement of her role and she’ll probably get modkilled

I had something similar in a bastard game. I forgot which. I was supposed to have at least one typo in my posts and I kept forgetting about it so I got modkilled.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've been sitting here trying to think to myself what kind of star wars character would have a grenade to pass around and I couldn't think of one, though I also don't know if that's particularly useful.

I agree with Min about Killjoy. Granted, I felt similarly in Pen's game and was dead wrong.

I think Kirino took the right approach with the grenade, and while I don't think Min just giving to someone because it might go off on them is particularly pro-town, I appreciate the honesty and can understand her reasoning for it.

Honestly I am severely at a loss for who could be scum rn. There've been 7 pages, and the game got serious fairly quick due to Zinger's death, but still nothing has really happened.

The fact that nobody has come forward about giving Kirino the grenade makes me think it was given to him by Storm, either as part of his role or randomly, or its original holder is scum. For this reason, though I would like whoever it was to come forward, I don't see them doing so.

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't find Minish that suspicious for passing it to Zinger. As I said, when you're given a hot potato like that in the first minutes of the game, it's hard to think very strategically about who to pass it to.

Killjoy seems fine to me too. It looks like he's trying to stir up conversation, which is what's really needed right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom