• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VI: REVENGE OF THE BUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't think Kirino/Rag are scumbuds here.
Because this back and forth seems genuine. And the whole thing about Kirino pointing out the George Takei Star Wars voice thing.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I feel like the whole grenade thing was a shot in the dark no matter who you passed it to. It’s hard to know when people are online especially since some people don’t appear online and someone who appears online could just be afk.

Minish and Kirino both had respectable reasonings for why they passed it to who they did.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I feel like the whole grenade thing was a shot in the dark no matter who you passed it to. It’s hard to know when people are online especially since some people don’t appear online and someone who appears online could just be afk.

Minish and Kirino both had respectable reasonings for why they passed it to who they did.

what about kirino's reason is respectable to you?

Kirino

Tatakae
What if something took her attention away from her computer/phone for 30 minutes? Is that an outlandish scenario? You might think she probably won't die if you target her but you must admit there's a possibility. It just feels weird to me that someone given a bomb like you were would not consider it a possibility that the person they target will die, and choose their target with that in mind.
It is outlandish because I was literally chatting with her at the time I gave it. It was very slightly possible, sure, but it didn't really occur to me. Not only would something transferable like this be very difficult to make use of without knowing everyone's online status, but at this point nothing's happened and I have no reads, so there was little reason to think deeply about it and carefully select a target. I feel like you're overthinking this from my perspective.

@Kirino did you start with the bomb or was it given to you?
I didn't start with it, no. I was given it a few minutes after the game thread was posted, though, so I was probably the first person to receive it.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Tbf to Kirino, I'm assuming that he (like I) received the grenade in a discord message. And we did indeed happen to be talking on discord at the time. So the logic is there.

Also I just assumed that I might have been the first to receive it, because it was just minutes after the game started and there was no indication that it came from anyone. So Kirino could've laid low about that info.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Anyone wanna fess up to giving Kirino the grenade?

Just looking at the timing, Zinger died 38 minutes after the game began. This means that within the first 8 minutes, it had been passed from someone onto Kirino, then onto Minish, and then onto Zinger. Those are all extremely quick reactions so I get how it can be difficult to decide who to give it to under that much pressure. Kirino giving it to Minish is understandable if the two were chatting elsewhere at the time, since she would likely have been online at the time to see it. I want to know why it was given to Kirino so quickly.

Before the grenade went off, the people who had posted, aside from Minish, were Killjoy, Rubik, SMS, Squiddy boi, Rag and myself. Given the timing of Zinger's death, the only people who would have been present in the thread before it was given to him are Killjoy and Minish (who we already know gave the grenade to Zinger around the same time as her first post).

@Killjoy did you give Kirino the grenade?

@Mellow Elfo I didn't, in fact, I will say that I in fact have no ability to even make any.

So far I am keeping an eye on SMS, our of everyone that had posted so far, and everyone that I'm familiar with, his low post count has me curious. I know Pen is set even with SMS at 3 each, but I never had the chance to really see his playstyle.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@Mellow Elfo I didn't, in fact, I will say that I in fact have no ability to even make any.

So far I am keeping an eye on SMS, our of everyone that had posted so far, and everyone that I'm familiar with, his low post count has me curious. I know Pen is set even with SMS at 3 each, but I never had the chance to really see his playstyle.
The game only started yesterday and it was all pretty RVS stuff, and I've been busy this evening doing other stuff around the Forums like getting the Writing Comp up. But even if that wasn't the case, low posting this early isn't exactly a good lead, I could see you maybe having this thought later in the day or at the beginning of Day 2, but mentioning right now sounds fabricated to me, lol.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Anyway

Unvote

Idk what to make of the grenade theory that Tristan made. Why exactly are only Killjoy and Minish suspects for being the originator of the grenade? Is his assertion that they where the only people online in the first 8 minutes of the game?

I also wonder if this was just a one and done thing or if there will be more grenades generated somehow in future phases?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Oh My

I'm not familiar with where the line is drawn on what constitutes a claim and what doesn't in storm's eyes, and feel like i don't really have the tools to sound it out very well, especially considering storm is a madman. As such, I probably won't do much breadcrumbing for fear of crossing that line. I will say right now that there is an aspect of my role which will eventually become apparent and that i probably won't talk about it in the future for fear of being modkilled.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I got the grenade six minutes after the thread was post just fyi. So depending on how long it took to go from Kirino to me, and how long it took to get to Kirino, he might have been the first.

The game only started yesterday and it was all pretty RVS stuff, and I've been busy this evening doing other stuff around the Forums like getting the Writing Comp up. But even if that wasn't the case, low posting this early isn't exactly a good lead, I could see you maybe having this thought later in the day or at the beginning of Day 2, but mentioning right now sounds fabricated to me, lol.

I actually think Killjoy is making some decent observations. This is his second (I believe) game with us, but he has been spectating all the others. Noticing something such as you not posting a lot seems to me like he's actually trying to spot differences in play that he's noticed from spectating. He's leaning town for me at the moment just from his posts so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom