• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
do I dare ask why I have a dollar in the sign-up
Chaos Coins. From last game. Everyone involved in lynching the corpse of Exlight recieved 1 Chaos Coin. It can be cashed in later on for something. Working on a Chaos Shop. There might be more Coins for certain people. I need to look back at all the Chaos Mafia Games and set them accordingly

Since @Storm saw fit to come into my sign-up thread and recruit players for this, I don't see any reason why it's not fair play for me to do the same here. :)

Hey everyone! If you're signed up for Chaos Mafia, then that means you like dealing with the unexpected, and I can promise there are loads of unexpected twists and turns in my Spider-Man Mafia Prequel. Consider signing up! It will be a wild, amazing mafia experience unlike any you can find just about anywhere else!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Since @Storm saw fit to come into my sign-up thread and recruit players for this, I don't see any reason why it's not fair play for me to do the same here. :)

Hey everyone! If you're signed up for Chaos Mafia, then that means you like dealing with the unexpected, and I can promise there are loads of unexpected twists and turns in my Spider-Man Mafia Prequel. Consider signing up! It will be a wild, amazing mafia experience unlike any you can find just about anywhere else!
Everyone in my game is already in yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom