• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Castle Town Pancakes: Season One

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Hi guys, HylianPancake here This is sorta my blog, but I was given advice by (User) that it would get more attention here in Fan Works. Basically CTP is a spinoff Zelda taking place about a year or so after Spirit Tracks. (Yes, I know I said OOT time in the blog, I'll change it.) It's about a kid named Justin Mirales who works for Castle Town Pancakes, the new, hip, pancake shop of Hyrule. Season one will have about 10-20 episodes, then I'll make a new thread. I'll be posting here when a new episode comes, and be sure to post feedback. The episodes are really short, but it's what I can work with, and you're gonna have to too. And this will also be posted in my blog too.

Episode One: Grand Opening

DA DA DA DAH! You found Castle Town Pancakes! The owner, Mr. Heffley, is having the Grand Opening today! If you go on opening day, his assistant, Mr. Mirales will give you a free coupon! Come on down!

That's what it said on our banner for opening day, at least, in little Link's opinion. A boy in green came up to me on Opening Day and demanded a coupon. I told him he had to buy something. Sure enough, just like the Hyrulian Prophecy said, that boy could swing a sword. Ouch.

So, this was a short episode. But I've been at a Writer's Block lately, and I'm lazy. See you next time in Castle Town Pancakes.

Episode Two: Seven Pancakes Daily
Okay. So it was the second day CT Pancakes was open. Buisness was fast. Constantly switching between the register and the fire pit. Mr. Heffley is crazy. He says if I don't make at least seven pancakes daily, I get fired. And believe me, I don't need to be fired. My family's already low on rupees. GAH! Mr Heffley's coming! I'mma get back to work before he-

To Be Continued....

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Hellooo! i would like a pancake but i doesnt have any rupees. maybe i could have a imaginary one?
BTW i enjoy your story a lot!

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Yeah, thanks. There isn't really a solid plotline yet, which is why they're so short and don't have a big point. They're leaving potenital for something good to come. And even then, the series (CTP, not LoZ) isn't meant to have a solid story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom