• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Can Anyone Help Me!!!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all pieces of heat in the minish cap on my replay but 1. I built one of the oracles houses over the house the the minish who can fuse kinstones with to make a lilipad appear and now he wont fuse. HELP ME!!!!

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
If I remember correctly the Kinstone fusions rotate so now there's probably another NPC in the game with that fusion. I'm not 100% sure about this.

S

shiningravion2

You're right another person will buld another house for an oracle but be carefull, you can only have 2 oracles in houses, not all three :( .

K

Kill-Bill

I think you need the one from the Rich man house. You have to collect all the figurines and then talk with the man before the Cafe. He will give you the key of his house. Inside is the Heart Piece

Some of the kinstone fusions only appear some times. If someone don't want to fuse with you anymore go into/out of a house and back and try again. E.g. the purple teacher wanted to fuse with me the 5time i tried.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Many of the kinstone fusions in The Minish Cap are not fixed. You can fuse with more than just that one Minish. I believe you can also fuse with Zill (the snot boy) a few times to get the same results. Also, that Minish shouldn't be gone. You can push one of the shelves over that reveals a staircase that you can climb when you shrink down. Once you get to the top, you can walk into the top-left blue hole to find that Minish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom