• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

Oh yeah of course! Getting a haircut, can you quote anything you want me to respond to please and I’ll have a look after I’m done.

I don't think it's worth voting the concept of Day One anymore; since OG was apparently probably the cause of the resets this should mean we're done with them? I admit I haven't taken time to form any real reads yet but I don't think I foresee burning calendars again being a productive use of our most likely no longer repeated time.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Who would be most likely to nk OG to make it d1 again just for laughs? Feel like HHH fits that. Don't know if Mint would go for that actually. And probably not DW. Jamie may? KJ I'm 50/50 on. Lol. Lain and Lissi I feel like probably wouldn't. And I could see Rag doing it.

So HHH, Rag, Jamie. Probably scum in one of those three, of not multiple scum there.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i will say the grenade was in play and passed through my hands but i don't think it makes sense timing-wise for it to have killed OG, though perhaps in combination with some other ability or modifier it could have. I didn't throw it to OG though.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
i will say the grenade was in play and passed through my hands but i don't think it makes sense timing-wise for it to have killed OG, though perhaps in combination with some other ability or modifier it could have. I didn't throw it to OG though.

Oh that's good to know actually. I did not have it passed to me, thankfully cause I was asleep for like 12+ hours. Lol.

Still the same likeliest candidates with the grenade I feel, but I could see them possibly being town in that situation.

Oh yeah of course! Getting a haircut, can you quote anything you want me to respond to please and I’ll have a look after I’m done.

I don't have anything specific I want you to respond to. But I did vote for you last day 1 and my vote ended up on Minish at EOD instead. Hence the voting for you today for science reasons. Speculation on your part is welcome, but not necessary.

I don't think it's worth voting the concept of Day One anymore; since OG was apparently probably the cause of the resets this should mean we're done with them? I admit I haven't taken time to form any real reads yet but I don't think I foresee burning calendars again being a productive use of our most likely no longer repeated time.
Unvote
Good point, but I still have an odd feeling that with this being a storm game, it's still a slim possibility.
Who would be most likely to nk OG to make it d1 again just for laughs? Feel like HHH fits that. Don't know if Mint would go for that actually. And probably not DW. Jamie may? KJ I'm 50/50 on. Lol. Lain and Lissi I feel like probably wouldn't. And I could see Rag doing it.

So HHH, Rag, Jamie. Probably scum in one of those three, of not multiple scum there.
If I had a night kill I'd have thrown it away on someone else other than OG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom